Is anyone considering Borges?

BARNER

Two things:

1) Is anyone considering our own "Big Al" or giving him the proper credit for what we're doing this season (goes back to Tubs making a somewhat controversial hire and it panning out as well)?

2) Don't we still have to beat Bama and the SEC east opponent? Seems like we're forgetting this... I hope the coaches and players aren't.

I don't care near as much (right now) about BCS or Oranges as I do Sugar for the outright SEC championship.

I hope we double Borges and Chizik's salary so they will stay a few more years. I think they are 2 of the best coordinators in college football right now. Even if we don't make it to the Orange Bowl this year, with Tuberville, these 2 guys and our current recruiting, Auburn will have a National Championship within the next few years...

I seriously doubt that it will be very hard to get the players attention for the upcoming game. They know the prize at hand, and also know the consequences if they don't win out. I'm sure they are well focused on UA.

Here we go again. It's the weekly, "don't celebrate your success and possibilities" thread. Yes, we are excited about a 10-0 start, but this team knows what to do. This isn't 2003.

Archived