Did anyone watch Sportscenter last night?

PChamp119

I heard that too, but the ESPN commentators were pretty unanimous in saying Auburn is a Top 2 team in the country after the impressive win...

Trev is still a dumba$$ though, with his comment on rolling Toomer's Corner. He cannot stand Auburn and it is KILLING him to recognize their success this year...

I heard that too, but the ESPN commentators were pretty unanimous in saying Auburn is a Top 2 team in the country after the impressive win...

Trev is still a dumba$$ though, with his comment on rolling Toomer's Corner.  He cannot stand Auburn and it is KILLING him to recognize their success this year...

121419[/snapback]

What'd Trev say about Toomer's?

Tex,

He just said that it didn't make sense to TP your own place, especially if you are the one who has to pick it up. It was pretty stupid, but he didn't make a big deal about it. He will never understand what it is like to be an Auburn Tiger.

He was playing dumb, he said (not exactly) "What do they do at Toomer's?", the other guy said the fans go there to celebrate and roll the trees. He said "Oh, that's stupid, then they have to clean it up." The other guy said "I think they have someone else clean it up..."

There is no way he didn't already know about our tradition, not in his position. He was just looking for something, anything to criticize Auburn on after all of the positive attention...

Trev's an idiot and I don't understand Herbstreit's comment about "the jury still being out on Auburn." Come on, we won impressively yesterday in an SEC game against a top 5 team. I think that should have made the jury reach a verdict.

Tex,

He just said that it didn't make sense to TP your own place, especially if you are the one who has to pick it up.  It was pretty stupid, but he didn't make a big deal about it.  He will never understand what it is like to be an Auburn Tiger.

121431[/snapback]

Where's he live? Maybe if we roll his yard he'll think we smarter. ;):D

No, that's Fowler, Corso, and Herbstreit, right? Y'know, with the gong and the monkey?

But let's not forget Steve "Genius" Levy for confusing us with the Tusca-losers. Way to go, hockey boy. :no:

Archived