11/14 coaches' poll

SLAG-91

If it is that close in the Coach's poll, we probably jumped them in the AP poll.

BTW, is there any more overrated team with FSU at #8? Are you kidding me??!!! What would Georgia do to them??

:eek:

That many coaches voted for us? And to think... we still haven't gotten 3 SEC votes to be #1. Didn't Houston Nutt say he was going to wait til the END of the season? Reason I say is if he isn't one of the 4... and Auburn continues to win decisively.... we know we got his vote (that is at least tie) and if all the coaches stay consistent, 1 more coaches vote and we win the Coaches poll *cheer*

Auburn is only one voter away from tying... CRAZY!!

For all practical puposes this is basically a tie in terms of the BCS. They don't look at your actual position, just the points.

If the AP is this close as well, it would basically come down to the computers this week for the #2 spot in the BCS.

Right now, I honestly don't care who is number 2 in the BCS because it will change so much in the next 3 weeks.

I think if we win out, we will be playing in Miami because of the strength of our last game. Oklahoma will play an unranked team while we would play a Tenn. team that will probably be in the top 20.

But, a win in the SECCG will give us a 12-0 season, another win over a ranked opponent, and beating UT twice is impressive in itself. Will have to hold some weight with the voters.

We win out and we should go to OB. Now we must take down the Tide!!!

We're tied with them in the Writers Poll...sorry, no link. :au:

it pisses me off to see boise st. ranked 12 in one poll and 13 in another. just another example of how stupid the voters are. the #12 team in the country doesnt get taken to 2 overtimes by san jose state. give me a break. i bet if they would have lost they still would have been 20 or so. its going to be hilarious when they have to play miami or FSU in a bowl and get 75 points hung on them.

LIKE I TOLD ya'll this morning,when stoops kept throwing the ball late in the game with a 30-0 lead and all starters still in,it pissed a bunch of coaches off......it will only get better....anyone want to float me a loan to go to miami?

we gots ta handle our business and all this stuff'll work out. i can't believe there are THREE coaches in the sec that aren't voting us number one. that's crazy to me. it tells me you think your league sucks. but oh well, beat bama on the road and ut on a neutral field and they'll be forced to side with us right?

it still confuses me a little that usc is getting a pass this year b/c they got jobbed last year. they beat cal at home who i think is one of the 6 best teams in the country, they beat a pretty good asu team (at home i think), and va tech on a (semi)neutral field. are those wins really better than lsu, ut, and uga OR texas, osu, and tamu. just seems a little odd that usc is getting that much credit.

Archived