Benghazi. Conspiracy?

Weegle777

Hmmmmmm........

Brown: Is This The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down?

By Floyd and Mary Beth Brown January 11, 2013 6:53 am

Text Size: A A A

It's even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America's enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could "negotiate" the release of a "hostage" and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election?

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: "the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi... was the result of a bungled abduction attempt.... the first stage of an international prisoner exchange... that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the 'Blind Sheik'..."

But something went horribly wrong with Obama's "October Surprise." Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers...and the attackers, believing that the Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.

Some will say that Admiral Lyons' accusation is not a smoking gun. We agree, that's exactly why Congress must investigate Benghazi-gate.

Moreover, we firmly believe the problem with Admiral Lyons' assertion is that he is only scratching the surface the full and complete truth may be much, much worse.

Benghazi-gate is not about a bogus YouTube video series of lies. It's not about the Obama Administration's foreign policy ineptitude. We are dealing with something much more sinister... something potentially treasonous... and the following questions, posed in an article in The New American, go to the heart of the matter:

1. "What was the Obama administration's full role in helping violent Jihadists, self-styled al Qaeda terrorists, and Western-backed "revolutionaries" take over Libya in the first place?

2. Did that half-baked scheme to arm Jihadist leaders, who... had previously fought U.S. troops in Iraq, contribute to the attack, as countless experts and officials have suggested?

3. What was actually going on at the compound in Benghazi, which as the report states, was never a "consulate" despite establishment media claims?

4. Was Ambassador Stevens recruiting and arming Jihadists and terrorists to wage war on the Syrian regime after what Obama called the "success" in Libya, as a growing body of credible evidence suggests?

5. Why did the administration claim for so long that the attack was just a "protest" over a YouTube video gone awry, even when it knew definitively that was not the case?

6. Was the lack of security at the compound a political ploy to conceal the extent of the lawlessness and utter chaos left in the wake of Obama's unconstitutional "regime change" war on Libya, as even members of Congress have alleged?"

It's clear. Benghazi-Gate is only a small piece of a much larger operation, an attempt to conceal what The New American calls; "the Obama administration's full role in helping violent Jihadists and self-styled al Qaeda terrorists."

Prior to the election Barack Obama continually told us that "Osama bin-Laden is dead and GM is alive," but the sad truth is that Osama bin-Laden's organization is alive and well and the Obama Regime may be giving aid and comfort to this terrorist network.

And prior to the election, Fox News' Geraldo Rivera pontificated that Republicans shouldn't "politicize" Benghazi-gate. Swaggering onto the set of Fox and Friends Rivera bloviated: "I think we have to stop this politicizing" and Rivera issued the following veiled warning to Republicans: "Do we want to try and influence the election with a tragedy that happened in North Africa?"

Ironic, isn't it? Barack Obama played politics with the lives of Americans, like Rivera, the media covered Obama's rear and threatened to accuse anyone and everyone who mentioned it of "playing politics."

Weak-willed Republicans apparently took Rivera's threat to heart as Rivera also said that Republican Senators John Barrasso, James Inhofe and Bob Corker, who all sit on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee "all agree that the supercharged atmosphere around the story — prudence dictates that these hearings be postponed until" after the election.

Well, the election has come and gone. Congress now has no excuse. The American people needed the truth before the election, but now that Obama is back in the White House real conservatives must demand answers.

The American people deserve to have those questions answered and moreover the American people deserve justice.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still find it stunning and mystifying as to why Romney didn't make more of all this, and why he sat on his hands after the 1st debate, when he CLEARLY had Obama on the ropes.

Yep. There is a reason why this debacle is being kept quiet. If it was as they say, just an unfortunate tragedy, then it would have been cleared up by now.

This is even better than the "secret negro army theory".

Thanks for posting.

Ignore and dismiss any significance of the original issue - Check

Interject completely irrelevant and nonsensical side issue, to detract from thread even more - Check

Leftist distortion play book ran to perfection.

homer - can YOU honestly think of any reason why none of the survivors have been allowed to tell their story ?

Or why no aid was sent to rescue Americans in distress ?

Or why this phony story of the youtube video was so heavily promoted by this administration, even going so far as to produce a commercial, aired in Pakistan, with comments by Obama and Hillary ?

Thanks for posting.

Interject completely irrelevant and nonsensical side issue, to detract from thread even more - Check

homer - can YOU honestly think of any reason why none of the survivors have been allowed to tell their story ?

Or why this phony story of the youtube video was so heavily promoted by this administration, even going so far as to produce a commercial, aired in Pakistan, with comments by Obama and Hillary ?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am spending all my time doing the research to refute the secret negro army claim. Point by point.

:-\

The same people who have no problem here making the deaths of people a political issue seem to have a problem when Harry Reid does it. check.

No one but the tea party, takes the tea party seriously.

Why haven't they been allowed to talk?

So if there was something you wanted to say, you can find a journalist. Any number would use the persons as a quoted "source" instead of identifying them.

Right wing fringe ignoring reality? check.

Political? This isn't political. There needs to be an investigation. Good grief are you guys so blinded by your allegiance to your party that you would say that the lives lost aren't worth anything as long as the ones responsible for the debacle are allowed to skate on this? If this was a debacle that happened inside the Bush administration, it would need to be investigated. Do you really think that little of the lives of our own people?

Read raptors post for poltical inferences. They are there. I agree, are people so blinded by loyalty or opposition that some can't see they are applying the same concept to other issues as well?

Thank you Ms. Pelosi. Check. Now run on back to your Occupy Wall St. crowd.

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am spending all my time doing the research to refute the secret negro army claim. Point by point.

What are you talking about?

Political? This isn't political. There needs to be an investigation. Good grief are you guys so blinded by your allegiance to your party that you would say that the lives lost aren't worth anything as long as the ones responsible for the debacle are allowed to skate on this? If this was a debacle that happened inside the Bush administration, it would need to be investigated. Do you really think that little of the lives of our own people?

I can't/won't defend, deny, or argue a conspiracy or coverup. Heck, I believe the corruption in Washington is so prevelant and the money so available that every issue and event has ulterior and too often devious motives. However, the source of this article is part of the problem. I believe, in order to "get to the bottom" of what's going on, you have to remove all the bias (as much as possible) and seek the bigger truth. We cannot be fooled by the partisan accusations. They lead us to believe the solution is voting for the other party. They are part of the larger deception. Both parties attempt to discredit one another so that they can garner more power for themselves and exchange that power in the form of political favor to the interests who are all but too willing to pay for it. I believe we could easily list over 1,000 seperate events over the course of the last 50 years in which there was more than a hint of some sort covert and corrupt action and, we would find that they are almost equally credited to both parties. The truth is actually staring us in the face but the partisanship creates a distortion and the ultimate coverup. I believe the truth is, we have two very corrupt political parties that are almost exclusively driven by self interest rather than promoting effective government and the common good. These two corrupt organizaions are no longer political parties but ARE the government. I believe their stated values are a punchline to a sick joke that undermines our ability to enjoy life, prosperity, and lead the world into a better existence. Listening to people like Brown, the author, doesn't lead us to the truth but further into the web of deception. Our problems today can be catogorized as those created as a means to further the diversion of the partisan rhetoric, and those that are real and created by the now inherent corruption. The problems in the second catagory are the ones that truly matter but, we'll never solve them unless we dismiss those in the first catagory and realize that they are created or focused as a distraction. Maybe we should not look at Benghazi with a partisan eye, as seperate event and instead, look at it in the context of both parties and their foreign policy, as well as their use of the State Dept. and the military in implementing that policy. Remove all bias and look for the truth as hidden as it may be. Over the last 50 years, what can we attribute to our foreign policy?

I can't/won't defend, deny, or argue a conspiracy or coverup. Heck, I believe the corruption in Washington is so prevelant and the money so available that every issue and event has ulterior and too often devious motives. However, the source of this article is part of the problem. I believe, in order to "get to the bottom" of what's going on, you have to remove all the bias (as much as possible) and seek the bigger truth. We cannot be fooled by the partisan accusations. They lead us to believe the solution is voting for the other party. They are part of the larger deception. Both parties attempt to discredit one another so that they can garner more power for themselves and exchange that power in the form of political favor to the interests who are all but too willing to pay for it. I believe we could easily list over 1,000 seperate events over the course of the last 50 years in which there was more than a hint of some sort covert and corrupt action and, we would find that they are almost equally credited to both parties. The truth is actually staring us in the face but the partisanship creates a distortion and the ultimate coverup. I believe the truth is, we have two very corrupt political parties that are almost exclusively driven by self interest rather than promoting effective government and the common good. These two corrupt organizaions are no longer political parties but ARE the government. I believe their stated values are a punchline to a sick joke that undermines our ability to enjoy life, prosperity, and lead the world into a better existence. Listening to people like Brown, the author, doesn't lead us to the truth but further into the web of deception. Our problems today can be catogorized as those created as a means to further the diversion of the partisan rhetoric, and those that are real and created by the now inherent corruption. The problems in the second catagory are the ones that truly matter but, we'll never solve them unless we dismiss those in the first catagory and realize that they are created or focused as a distraction. Maybe we should not look at Benghazi with a partisan eye, as seperate event and instead, look at it in the context of both parties and their foreign policy, as well as their use of the State Dept. and the military in implementing that policy. Remove all bias and look for the truth as hidden as it may be. Over the last 50 years, what can we attribute to our foreign policy?

I'm sorry, this is far too rational to be included in this forum. Excellent post.

I agree. The article was from a right leaning author. That's part of the reason I said that this needn't be about politics. It needs to be about the truth coming out about what really happened. There are some on here that can't see past your user name and automatically assume that you are bashing the other side. And I'm not talking about you ICHY, you seem to be able to see past that. But some on here just can't, or just refuse to see.

They are opposite sides of the same broken coin. Bachmann is a certified nut. A clown. A fool. A buffoon on her best day. She is a shame to her state, to this country, to the unintelligent idiots who re-elect her and the idiots who believe her. Any further questions?

They are opposite sides of the same broken coin. Bachmann is a certified nut. A clown. A fool. A buffoon on her best day. She is a shame to her state, to this country, to the unitelligent idiots who re-elect her and the idiots who believe her. Any further questions?

You have no standing to speak of Bachman that way. It is disrespectful and uncalled for, and unsubstantiated. So if you cant make a constructive comment, shut the @#$% up.

They are opposite sides of the same broken coin. Bachmann is a certified nut. A clown. A fool. A buffoon on her best day. She is a shame to her state, to this country, to the unitelligent idiots who re-elect her and the idiots who believe her. Any further questions?

You have no standing to speak of Bachman that way. It is disrespectful and uncalled for, and unsubstantiated. So if you cant make a constructive comment, shut the @#$% up.

You are right on. Interesting he didn't describe Pelosi but that's probably best since Bachmann is a lovely lady compared to her.

You are right on. Interesting he didn't describe Pelosi but that's probably best since Bachmann is a lovely lady compared to her.

I think he described Pelosi perfectly.

Thank you Ms. Pelosi. Check. Now run on back to your Occupy Wall St. crowd.

Do you have a problem with the "Occupy Wall St. crowd"?

If so, care to share what exactly is it?

Thanks for posting.

What are you talking about?

Seriously?

Archived