121628[/snapback]

Jealous???

121633[/snapback]

:big::big::big::au::au::au:

Woooo...CFN.... ;)

121628[/snapback]

Jealous???

121633[/snapback]

Nope, I just think CFN's poll is a joke these days. They put AU on top to get more attention and try to get people to look while the other two polls have AU 2 and 3. I have only ever seen even the <sarcasm> great and wonderful award winning top of the line </sarcasm> newspaper the Plainsman use the poll once. It was when they had AU ranked higher than either other poll, I believe the first week of this year.

But, as we all know... the BcS is the only one that really matters.

Get ready to help us go to #2 after we beat your !@#.

GET OFF CAMPUS. :D

that's okay, hopefully you'll be at the game on saturday then you can swing by your favorite student union the ferguson center to help me with my bi-annual tradition of rolling the trees out front. i invite any fan to come help with the festivities. i figure bama only gets to see good ball at home once every two years so we might as well show them how to celebrate as well.

that's okay, hopefully you'll be at the game on saturday then you can swing by your favorite student union the ferguson center to help me with my bi-annual tradition of rolling the trees out front. i invite any fan to come help with the festivities. i figure bama only gets to see good ball at home once every two years so we might as well show them how to celebrate as well.

121711[/snapback]

Tradition? You've only been able to do it twice.

Archived