Our current state

Disadvantage Alabama schools is what I understand. So get over that. Also, our recruiting classes have been steller if they all didnt sign MLB contracts instead. Baseball recruiting is the most infuriating thing I have ever seen.

Casey Dunn.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disadvantage Alabama schools is what I understand. So get over that. Also, our recruiting classes have been steller if they all didnt sign MLB contracts instead. Baseball recruiting is the most infuriating thing I have ever seen.

Casey Dunn.

They are not stellar, they just appear that way because we use up paper signing kids that aren't going to play college ball. It doesn't cost much and artificially inflates recruiting rankings, but whatever. Signing can't miss pros doesn't bother me, but failing to sign players that will come to college and be able to compete against other SEC teams does bother me.

Example: I don't think there is a single player on our team that will be named all SEC this year. That's a very strong indication of the poor recruiting that's been going on at Auburn.

Archived