Hey Guys

Dlewis23

I'm so freaking excited. I know this last week has been something amazing. It feels like this entire season has been a dream and has gone by so fast. I will no doubt remember these Auburn Tigers as one of my favorite, if not my favorite, groups of all time. BUT, with all of that said, were not done. We have bama this week and maybe its because I live here in Tuscaloosa, but I want nothing but a dominating performance. When I say dominating I'm talking along the lines of 30+ to 7(if that). :chair::chair: :chair:I hate Alabama with all of my heart and I want nothing more than to see them, injuries and all, to be destroyed on the feild Saturday. This is all they have to play for. I know they have a bowl birth, but I believe that 100% of that screwed up bunch of people would trade that bowl for a victory over us and blemishing our perfect season. I truly believe that we will come out and dominate this #1 defense. The playcalling yesterday was extraordinary, and I have no doubt that CAB and CTT, as well as CGC will come up with packages to confuse Shula, Rader, and Kines. I know that the team will be focused. I'm so ready and it's just Sunday. This week will take forever. :no::no:

:ua: :ald: :ua:

I was reading one of the Bama articles on AL.com, and they asked Spencer Pennington what he thought about Auburn coming into T-town undefeated and ranked #3, and he said: "That's what we want. We want them coming in undefeated. They have a great team, but we have a great team as well. We believe this is going to be the biggest game of the year."

I'm sure any one of our players would have said the same were the situation reversed, but still...Be careful what you wish for, Spence.

this week is gonna go by so fast for me. i try not to think too much about football during the week so this is just gonna fly by for me while i find other things to do. i love these guys on this team so much. i don't make predictions. i just say i trust these seniors, and i know the character on this team. it's going to be a great game and a fun weekend.

Archived