We're #2, We're #2

AU4Ever

Never thought I'd actually be glad to be considered the second best at anything. It seems to be a consensus that if we win out, which isn't a given, that we will overtake OU and get to the Orange Bowl. Look for Baylor to become the whipping boy of OU next week. Stoops will probably try to break one hundred. USC is even pouring it on just from our footsteps behind them.

And as a side note, the USC fans do not want to play us again. Their scapegoat is that it will be 'anticlimatic' because of the past two years. They seem to think they will just 'ho-hum' through us again because we are not on the same level as they are. I so look forward to playing them again, if it happens.

Whatever happens happens, but I would love another shot at usc. Our d played good against them and is better this year. Our offense is supersonic light years ahead of where it was last year.

And as a side note, the USC fans do not want to play us again.  Their scapegoat is that it will be 'anticlimatic' because of the past two years.  They seem to think they will just 'ho-hum' through us again because we are not on the same level as they are.  I so look forward to playing them again, if it happens.

Where did you hear all that?

Where did you hear all that?

121569[/snapback]

I've found a couple of USC forums where I just go out and read what they are saying. Have never and will never post. Just read. One other comment I thought comical was they think there is a possibility of an All California Orange Bowl. USC against Cal. (Strange, but it could happen)

One other comment I thought comical was they think there is a possibility of an All California Orange Bowl.  USC against Cal. (Strange, but it could happen)

Wow, could you imagine all the hippies at one game...sheesh what are they smokin over there?

Actually, I got the impression from the USC forum that I visited earlier today that they don't want Oklahoma in there because they stole their spot last year and they did NOT think Oklahoma was the second best team in the country, they were letting Stoops have it about running up the score. And they believed this Auburn team would be much tougher than Oklahoma...

My original post was from things I've read throughout the past week. I have been out there today, so I have no idea what their topic is today. I'll have to say that one of the boards I go to, the guys really talk football. Much like AUNation. They know football and have some really interesting discussions. There is an air of arrogance to them. But I guess that comes from sharing an NC last year and having the possiblity of a repeat this year.

Archived