Allegations against Auburn

WarDamnEagle#1

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best thing about this is that it accuses Muschamp. Media will hate on us all day, but no way they will ruin UFs present successes.

Also, Rutgers situation keeps these blood suckers away from us a bit.

With all this extra cash comin his way, makes u wonder why they gotta rob someone at gunpoint.

Best thing about this is that it accuses Muschamp. Media will hate on us all day, but no way they will ruin UFs present successes.

Also, Rutgers situation keeps these blood suckers away from us a bit.

With all this extra cash comin his way, makes u wonder why they gotta rob someone at gunpoint.

reading the article Mike explains he went along to get a bite to eat when one of the other guys said he wanted to stop by a place and get some money that was owed to him...however I thought all 3 of them were wearing some sort of face coverings when they entered...

If I remember her right, EVERY word she has written about Auburn has been bad. She seems to have a hate on for us.

so what is her beef with AU, i am sure we are about to find out!!!

Mike Blanc ‏@MikeBlanc934m

Man this article is outrageous and isn't true. The media will do anything for a juicy story smh #sad

It would be too awesomely funny for Blanc and the others to publicly call her out for false information!!!

Mike Blanc ‏@MikeBlanc934m

Man this article is outrageous and isn't true. The media will do anything for a juicy story smh #sad

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2013/04/auburn_committed_ncaa_violatio.html

According to AL.com she talked to Blanc and he was very clear about what he knew..

Roberts, Evans, and Thamel play Auburn fans like a fiddle. Anytime they need website hits and their name out in public they write an article about Auburn. They know Auburn fans will flock to their sites and send them tons of email and send their site clicks through the stratosphere. This will be no different.

It is about 2 months sooner this year that all of the recruiting violations started about Auburn. According to her article, Auburn should have the best team in the world, since ALL of our players are paid. My whole take on it is BS.

confused she talks about Chizik being against dreadlocks, causing a rift, but did Trooper not file a lawsuit against Auburn High School for banning such hair styles for basketball players??? So Trooper for it for his son but against it for his team....

If I was going to prison, I think I would do anything I could to get the focus on the community and university instead of myself. Maybe a change of venue for my trial?

again another thing i find confusing, if Auburn had something to hide would they not go out of their way to help someone rather than ignore them and give them reason to talk, defies logic.

Well it's been a while...news about college football is slow so I guess SR figures...why not dust off a few old discredited claims about AU and fold them into a hit piece that is sure to generate a few thousand hits on the web site from gleeful bammers. This isn't about trying to get AU hits on their sites...it's about getting the bammers, dawgs, etc. to check so they can ring up a few bucks from their hits.

again another thing i find confusing, if Auburn had something to hide would they not go out of their way to help someone rather than ignore them and give them reason to talk, defies logic.

Thought the same! Does not compute!!!!!

Mods? I want to hear from AU Sportstalk,E,or somebody I've trusted over the years. Red? Speak.....

Why do you think that it's necessary to address this crap every time some low life writes a hit piece on AU? .

Archived