Allegations against Auburn

WarDamnEagle#1

Lets all calm down. We have a want to be writer that is at the end of her young career that will go down tr¥ing to take her her own school down. I say young, she is 47 and is most known for the huge screw up with Duke. She tried to rebound with the A rod book, but know one cares about baseball.

If we are found guilty on any of these charges, I vote to shut the program down for 5 years. If we are not, the author, should be sued for libel and let her write for mad magazine. I am really hoping for the ladder, because I am almost fed up with AU athletics anyways.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets all calm down. We have a want to be writer that is at the end of her young career that will go down tr¥ing to take her her own school down. I say young, she is 47 and is most known for the huge screw up with Duke. She tried to rebound with the A rod book, but know one cares about baseball.

If we are found guilty on any of these charges, I vote to shut the program down for 5 years. If we are not, the author, should be sued for libel and let her write for mad magazine. I am really hoping for the ladder, because I am almost fed up with AU athletics anyways.

Any chance you'll use the "ladder" to jump? I'm thinking a swan dive into concrete.

Any chance you'll use the "ladder" to jump? I'm thinking a swan dive into concrete.

Sorry, confused by what you wrote, please clarify

Oh, sorry nevermind, I saw the error. Good for you, now go to bed, adults are talking now.

Oh, sorry nevermind, I saw the error. Good for you, now go to bed, adults are talking now.

Great. First you made me embarrased to be an AU fan, now an adult.

Sorry mods. I'm outa here.

For me the most galling and implausible allegation she makes is that the Auburn coaches would have talked down Darvin to pro scouts. I don't believe they offered him cash to stay but what kind of men would they be if they did something that would anyway damage the life prospects of a young man who had just been one of the most - maybe second after Cam - important members of the team that just won them all a national championship. Even if they were inclined to do such a disgusting act - and as much as I am angry at Chizik and co for the last two years I do not believe they are anything close to being those kind of men - it would surely be transparent to anyone that it was said to and would damage their own reputations. I understand that Darvin had his reasons for leaving and I think it was probably not the best move (though who can really say given the way 2011 went down) but who knows. Has he had anything to say on all this yet?

this stuff doesn't really matter if it's true. It still gets all the colin coherds and scott van pelts and PTIs talking negatively about Auburn. It's so disheartening.

If we lose 4 games in 2010, nobody gives it a second look.

Put Selena Roberts on the list with Eric Ramsey and his ex-wife of alumni who are no longer welcome at Auburn. Ever.

The reason, I believe, we are made to be public enemy #1 is: Cam Newton. Now hear me out. No one expected a player of that status to attend Auburn. So everyone suspected us of cheating. Every major news outlet pretty much accused us of cheating. After an investigation guess what? We are clean. Now all those major outlets were butt hurt that they were wrong and can't admit they were wrong. Now, over and over again, these outlets want to wipe the egg off their face and find something to regain some credibility. And they probably won't stop until the can find something to hang their hat on.

The reason, I believe, we are made to be public enemy #1 is: Cam Newton. Now hear me out. No one expected a player of that status to attend Auburn. So everyone suspected us of cheating. Every major news outlet pretty much accused us of cheating. After an investigation guess what? We are clean. Now all those major outlets were butt hurt that they were wrong and can't admit they were wrong. Now, over and over again, these outlets want to wipe the egg off their face and find something to regain some credibility. And they probably won't stop until the can find something to hang their hat on.

I think thats part of it for sure. Also, its about clicks on your website and having something for their minions to talk about every day. Yesterday on bspn radio, every host talked about it and automatically assumed every bit of the new allegations are true.

@JHokanson: Now @shaunassael says his "head is spinning" after our report that parents were notified, after his claim of none notified. Facepalm.

Hey.....when Cam decided to attend AU he had no status....he was a JUCO with a tainted past at UF and about 5 schools were interested in him .....and he was leaning toward Miss State. It was only after his success at AU that he became a big deal. Now the history-revisionists act as if the entire free world was trying to sign Cam out of Blinn. Too many people out there with convenient memories or just being dishonest. I agree that a lot of people think we got a free ride on Cam ....and they are looking for pay-back....and will continue to grasp at every straw for the next decade trying to prove they were right. This isn't the end.....JMO.

Hey.....when Cam decided to attend AU he had no status....he was a JUCO with a tainted past at UF and about 5 schools were interested in him .....and he was leaning toward Miss State. It was only after his success at AU that he became a big deal. Now the history-revisionists act as if the entire free world was trying to sign Cam out of Blinn. Too many people out there with convenient memories or just being dishonest. I agree that a lot of people think we got a free ride on Cam ....and they are looking for pay-back....and will continue to grasp at every straw for the next decade trying to prove they were right. This isn't the end.....JMO.

Great post. The witch hunt is not over, far from it. There are a lot of mediots that will forever believe we bought Cam Newton and they will continue to search for a way to bring AU down. If more would realize that Cam was not highly sought after when we signed him then perhaps they would finally believe our innocence.

I am not entirely refering to his status while at Blinn. I am more referring to after the 2nd game that year that most people other than the Auburn faithful were clammering, how did this guy end up at Auburn?

I am not entirely refering to his status while at Blinn. I am more referring to after the 2nd game that year that most people other than the Auburn faithful were clammering, how did this guy end up at Auburn?

I know what you mean....it's like people were thinking... ".how did this guy get to Auburn when he had that great offer from Miss State....AU must have paid him to attend?" There is almost in inverse relationship here....the less a person knows about Cam's recruitment (and who was recruiting him) the more amazed that person is that he ended up at AU.... and the more convinced they are that AU cheated.

@JHokanson: Now @shaunassael says his "head is spinning" after our report that parents were notified, after his claim of none notified. Facepalm.

I would like to spin his head,and stop the spin with a "snap"

First off, I apologize if this point has been made previously but I haven't gone through all the pages of this thread to find out. Anyway, let us not forget what is at the base of this WHOLE thing. A guy, about to stand trial for armed robbery and who was kicked off the team for that very reason, essentially launched this thing, (btw, axe to grind, anyone?). This is "wag the dog" at its finest. The guy stands to gain by casting AU in a horrible light and framing himself as the victim during his trial.

The "reporter" stands to gain because she has lost any meaningful journalism job she's ever held and now is trying to get traction on her pathetic website...it's a career saving ploy, pure and simple.

Lest we forget, by the way, there are two more people whose trials have not come up yet. We WILL see this again, twice more at least, when they come to trial. Nobody will look behind the curtain to see the sad old man when the wizard's flame and thunder of misdirection and misinformation has captured their attention.

WDE

First off, I apologize if this point has been made previously but I haven't gone through all the pages of this thread to find out. Anyway, let us not forget what is at the base of this WHOLE thing. A guy, about to stand trial for armed robbery and who was kicked off the team for that very reason, essentially launched this thing, (btw, axe to grind, anyone?). This is "wag the dog" at its finest. The guy stands to gain by casting AU in a horrible light and framing himself as the victim during his trial.

The "reporter" stands to gain because she has lost any meaningful journalism job she's ever held and now is trying to get traction on her pathetic website...it's a career saving ploy, pure and simple.

Lest we forget, by the way, there are two more people whose trials have not come up yet. We WILL see this again, twice more at least, when they come to trial. Nobody will look behind the curtain to see the sad old man when the wizard's flame and thunder of misdirection and misinformation has captured their attention.

WDE

That is the unfortunate part. Apparently the is Mosely's entire defense : "Auburn made me do it". Just can't wait till June, huh. Still waiting for Jodi Arias to blame us.

WDE

Unfortunately, you are spot on. The mud flinging will only take a short break (hopefully) and will resume when the other trials come up.

The best thing the three remaining morons can do is plead guilty. They're toast and their first partner in crime is already in jail and will be there for a while. No hope for them.

And it never will be the end 64, because those people that you are talking about don't WANT to believe in our innocence and never will, no matter how many facts are presented to them. We need to fight back however and not just play "ropa-dope". Turning the other cheek will not get us anywhere. Coach Chizik and JJ have at least crossed swords with them and more of that needs to happen. It's a rock and a hard place situation right now and we will just have to gut it out.

Archived