Allegations against Auburn

WarDamnEagle#1

Chalk me up to buying into the conspiracy theories......does you not find this interesting that a completely unverified (and VERY sensationalized) piece of hack blogism (because you can't catagorize this as journalism) comes out THE SAME DAY as USA Today published the article into the investigation of Emmert and Saban and the grade change scandel at LSU?

There is a REASON all guns are pointed at AU right now.....everyone looking to the left while something is happening on the right.....

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chalk me up to buying into the conspiracy theories......does you not find this interesting that a completely unverified (and VERY sensationalized) piece of hack blogism (because you can't catagorize this as journalism) comes out THE SAME DAY as USA Today published the article into the investigation of Emmert and Saban and the grade change scandel at LSU?

There is a REASON all guns are pointed at AU right now.....everyone looking to the left while something is happening on the right.....

I didn't realize the articles were symotaneous. This was the Bill Clinton technique, he was in trouble for his sexcapades so he goes and bombs Kosovo to get everyone's attention off of him.. You are spot on with this Augirl. Makes sense to me. WDE!!!

I didn't realize the articles were symotaneous. This was the Bill Clinton technique, he was in trouble for his sexcapades so he goes and bombs Kosovo to get everyone's attention off of him.. You are spot on with this Augirl. Makes sense to me. WDE!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/2013/04/02/ncaa-president-emmert-previous-cases-uconn-lsu/2047607/

http://www.usatoday....nn-lsu/2047607/

Thanks for the link Bird. I guess slimeballs of the feather do stick together. Emmert and Saban, a match made in hell. I had a suspicion Emmert was self serving sob and Emmert's background in the article pretty much proves that. He needs to go but its going to take a lot more arfticles like this one to get the ball rolling. As I think about it, he is a whole lot like Teflon Bill. Not only is college athletics in trouble but this whole country is in trouble. I'm glad I am as old as I am. I don't like what's comiing down the road. WDE!!!! anyway!!!

Mark Emmert has quite a checkered past which casts more than just a little concern about his ethical standards and his worthiness of his job of President of the NCAA

I have not seen a reply yet. I know he is a homer and was very kind in my opinion. Not that it matters, but I had to express my opinion after this crap came up again.

Subject: Auburn football's still stuck in limbo between innocent and not guilty (Scarbinsky)

Kevin

I want to thank you for reporting and not bashing us since many reporters seem to live for that opportunity. It just seems like there is an ongoing campaign to keep Auburn down and hopefully destroy us. I almost found it comical when the writer said Kirkpatrick was offered money by Auburn , but had no reference as to how a college kid could afford to drive the car he drove while at bama and with vanity plates ! Wow……they were really thorough with their homework on these players. At least they won’t be accused of being F & B like Fox News. You have to ask yourself what school would benefit the most from our demise ? Is Auburn really hated that bad nationally ? We have gotten more negative press than USC (had proof), Miami (had proof), Oregon (had proof) and Penn State combined ! If the T-Town Menswear pictures and website was TIGER Town Menswear would it have gone away or would we see headlines on Auburn’s pending probation ? We both know the answer to that. There was a great piece written a year of so ago along the theme of Auburn being viewed by the nation through the eyes of the Birmingham press. I am sure the honesty in print brought that writer plenty of hate mail. The bama press tends to squash rumors about bama and fan the flames on anything negative about Auburn. Auburn has only Auburn people to count on in protecting our image and shaping public opinion. Alabama has the bama press in their back pocket (NOT you, but most writers), employees at ESPN, Emmert (Saban’s friend) and now they even have a bama grad on the NCAA enforcement staff ? There is plenty of power and inside information that can be used for good or bad to shape public opinion and it continues to happen. On a related note you have to wonder with the NCAA trying to improve their image would hire a grad from a university with bama’s NCAA probation record. Would Auburn grads be considered for employment on the enforcement staff ? Anyway, all Auburn folks are sick to death of the lacking journalistic integrity consistently shown when reporting on our school. You probably bleed crimson, but I will end this with thanking you again for being F & B. You are definitely a minority in Alabama.

The truth is the damage is done, we all know where this "stuff" comes from - the attacts started the minute the clock hit 0 at updyke u in 2010. Espn has had an agenda against Auburn since Tubberville attacked Holtz. We all know that to get the hunter off your trail you put him on the scent of other game. The updykes have always played this dirty little game- they cheat and we go on probation.

The truth is the damage is done, we all know where this "stuff" comes from - the attacts started the minute the clock hit 0 at updyke u in 2010. Espn has had an agenda against Auburn since Tubberville attacked Holtz. We all know that to get the hunter off your trail you put him on the scent of other game. The updykes have always played this dirty little game- they cheat and we go on probation.

Actually they cheat and they go on probation (15 years worth until last season) and no one in the national media even mentions it. Despite the best efforts of the NCAA, AU hasn't been on probation for 20 years...but no one mentions that either. That's life.

I also thought the timing was very suspicious.

All it takes to create a scandal from nothing but lies is someone at the bottom of it all, who is desperate for cash......

First off, I apologize if this point has been made previously but I haven't gone through all the pages of this thread to find out. Anyway, let us not forget what is at the base of this WHOLE thing. A guy, about to stand trial for armed robbery and who was kicked off the team for that very reason, essentially launched this thing, (btw, axe to grind, anyone?). This is "wag the dog" at its finest. The guy stands to gain by casting AU in a horrible light and framing himself as the victim during his trial.

The "reporter" stands to gain because she has lost any meaningful journalism job she's ever held and now is trying to get traction on her pathetic website...it's a career saving ploy, pure and simple.

Lest we forget, by the way, there are two more people whose trials have not come up yet. We WILL see this again, twice more at least, when they come to trial. Nobody will look behind the curtain to see the sad old man when the wizard's flame and thunder of misdirection and misinformation has captured their attention.

WDE

The trial must go on, despite recent revelations

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9139292/judge-sets-robbery-trial-auburn-tigers-mike-mcneil

Actually they cheat and they go on probation (15 years worth until last season) and no one in the national media even mentions it. Despite the best efforts of the NCAA, AU hasn't been on probation for 20 years...but no one mentions that either. That's life.

All the talk that came out of their camp saying our 2010 NC should have an asterisk and these rednecks were actually on probation winning their NCs LOL ! I don't think I have heard the media bring that point up during a broadcast. The one thing we know is if a story breaks exposing the turds it will have to come from press outside the state like the Means case.

War Eagle !

Haven't seen posts on this....has there been a response or information on the grade changing accusation? This is my only concern out of all of this.

Sorry, new poster but I'm responding to tigerrules, I found this about the grade changes

http://www.al.com/au...nds_mike_m.html

War Eagle!!

It has all been denied outright. Of course, the world is still waiting on SR to identify the professors and courses where the changes were made.

Auburn football: Mark Schlabach makes comment on Auburn

Apr 6th, 2013 at 5:44 pmby Cass SheridanAuburn Tigers

Home » Auburn Tigers » Auburn football: Mark Schlabach makes comment on Auburn

Here is the comment from the ESPN.com article.

“There is a lot of money to be made by writing negative stories about Auburn (true or not). Our audience wants to read dirt on Auburn so we give them what they want. This is not NPR. ESPN is a business and we have to do what is best for our bottom line.”

What do you think Auburn fans?

This whole situation from the media has gotten out of hand. Now media outlets think it’s okay to spread rumors and lies about a college football program.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9135194/twelve-auburn-tigers-football-players-failed-synthetic-pot-tests

Do we have attorneys on retainer, lol?

Auburn football: Mark Schlabach makes comment on Auburn

Apr 6th, 2013 at 5:44 pmby Cass SheridanAuburn Tigers

Home » Auburn Tigers » Auburn football: Mark Schlabach makes comment on Auburn

Here is the comment from the ESPN.com article.

“There is a lot of money to be made by writing negative stories about Auburn (true or not). Our audience wants to read dirt on Auburn so we give them what they want. This is not NPR. ESPN is a business and we have to do what is best for our bottom line.”

What do you think Auburn fans?

This whole situation from the media has gotten out of hand. Now media outlets think it’s okay to spread rumors and lies about a college football program.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9135194/twelve-auburn-tigers-football-players-failed-synthetic-pot-tests

Do we have attorneys on retainer, lol?

WOW!!!

Shlabach may be too smart for ESPN. Or something.

I was listening to ESPN on the way to the grocery today and it was bad. They didnt cover a story, they were saying today is only about basketball, not Rutgers abusing their players or Auburn paying its players. It is hilarious how they put video evidence in the same category as heresy and rhetoric.

Loving Fox Sports stepping up their game.

Archived