Allegations against Auburn

WarDamnEagle#1

She going to release those tapes in two weeks? Is that when the hammer is coming?

She and Sheridan are going to sing a duet on ESPN, at last revealing all!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She going to release those tapes in two weeks? Is that when the hammer is coming?

I don't think she has a reason to release them unless she gets sued and I don't think that is going to happen.

This is the updyke trial strategy all over again, with the added bonus of dragging former players through the mud.

-Trial approaches and wild media story breaks, attorney drops client, trial delayed.

-Trial approaches and wild media story breaks, change of venue, trial delayed.

-Trial approaches and wild media story breaks, another attorney drops client, trial delayed.

We might as well brace ourselves as this is only wild and intentionally fabricate media story # 1.

At this point, I think we all know our opponent pretty well. We know how they attack. There is seldom anything new to the strategy so let us dissect the latest.

1. Journalist who is scraping the bottom of the barrel to be relevant - check

2. Former player who is desperate - check

3. Story originating from internet source so major media outlets can report it as reported elsewhere - check

I am sure with the collective recall of this message board we can construct the rest of this story before it is ever written.

What do you know? While I was typing the first post, we now have tapes entered into the equation - check

confused she talks about Chizik being against dreadlocks, causing a rift, but did Trooper not file a lawsuit against Auburn High School for banning such hair styles for basketball players??? So Trooper for it for his son but against it for his team....

I read where Blanc told her that wasn't true. Holland had long hair, Darvin, multiple players had long hair. That's just stupid, we were worried about the length of players hair but weren't worried about paying them? She's just throwing as much mud as she can shovel at once.

Man this garbage gets old. These same 2 or 3 psuedojournalists rehash the same story every few months to promote themselves and their hate for AU. Let it go! The NCAA gave us a colonoscopy and found nothing. The End!

Soooo we changed player grades before the NC game. That makes total sense. Chizik was a genius. Do it while the NCAA investigators are on campus investigating the false Cam allegations and they wouldn't think to look at other activity. :homer:

For a Coach to not like black guys with dreadlocks, Chizik sure did recruit alot of them.

I'm really looking forward to "part II" about boosters. While the University may not have any legal grounds to sue the hack, the boosters will most certainly if they're slandered and reputation is tainted.

Ah yes, part II with boosters. I can't wait to see how Bobby Lowder, Milton McGregor, and Jimmy Raines conspired to funnel money to those in control of the secret underground grade changing department.

corrupt boosters - check

I wish I could say what AU should do, but DO SOMETHING!!! Way too many times when something has been charged against AU, the norm for AU has been to just sit back and say nothing. It's time to fight back. This timing of this article is just way too convenient, what with the positive buzz coming out of AU with Malzahn and the new staff and let's not forget the article in USA Today about Mark Emmert and what went on at LSU with grade changing...now, who was the head football coach at LSU when Emmert was there?.

^^^^^^ Amen to this statement!

When is the school going to stick up for itself? We as alumni, fans and family are the ones who suffer from this constant garbage. They need to take a stand, make a statement, something. Auburn just continually gets walked on in the media. Thank goodness for the Rutgers coach abusing his players on tape or we'd be the lead story on ESPN and Dan Patrick this morning. Mike and Mike on ESPN are about to talk about it all now. Either way the damage is already done to Auburn again. The rumors and lies will begin to swirl out of control the next few weeks. Get ready for the ride.

It's good to see all the positive AU tweets from former players such as Will Herring and the new class such as Johnathan Ford and Cameron Toney this morning.

She and Sheridan are going to sing a duet on ESPN, at last revealing all!

They are waiting for the return of The Finebaum show......Think of the timing. Sensationalized news. The base of the article on the human interest side of the McNeil story appears fair. For the story to have reading eyes she combined money payments, drugs, Chizik, dread locks, former players, a forsaken corrupt university, police, grades, Muschamp, tapes, profiling, guns, violence and injustice. The article could of done better if she had some how been able to weave in a sex scandal, murder, a trustee coverup, and a kitchen sink.

Ah yes, part II with boosters. I can't wait to see how Bobby Lowder, Milton McGregor, and Jimmy Raines conspired to funnel money to those in control of the secret underground grade changing department.

corrupt boosters - check

Yes my favorite story is that was on every bammer board and all the bammers were hyped about. We gave Colonial Bank ATM cards to the players in 2010 and they could go withdraw money from Bobby and Milton's account. Only problem was Colonial Bank went defunk two years prior.

IF she has tapes and the players didn't know that she was taping the interviews, she could be arrested depending upon where the interviewees were located at the time. Meaning that in some states it is illegal to tape a phone conversation without the other parties consent.

After the 2010 Cam Newton accusations and investigation, which as I recall, continued through the 2011 recruiting season and the NFL declaration season, it is inconceivable to me the coaching staff would offer Darvin Adams money to stay.

Darvin Adams went undrafted because the 2011 draft was full of outstanding wide receivers. Adams was not even all-SEC material in a year with A.J. Greene, Randall Cobb, and Julio Jones. Adams NFL experience matched the draft's expectations, which proves the draft did not expect Adams to be NFL material.

Darvin Adams NFL Combine Report:

http://www.nfl.com/c...dams?id=2495444

Grade changes for the fall semester in preparation for the BCS game again seem insane in the midst of a NCAA investigation.

The preciseness of the way Auburn handled the Cam Newton investigation, and the fact Auburn ran a very transparent football operation (AU Everyday, the student led interviews of players and coaches, etc.) seem to suggest the program was tightly run. I recall one student web video series during 2010 where they interviewed Tim Jackson. It was about the decision to bus the team back from one of the Mississippi games. The bus drivers were required to make a rest stop per their contract, and the players wanted to go into the truck stop to buy snacks. Jackson called AU's compliance officer to ask if they were still "on the clock", in other words, could the athletic department pay for the snacks. This is the level of day to day minutia that goes on with NCAA athletic compliance. Paying for a player's Coke.

The Muschamp stuff seems more plausible, but is utterly unprovable,

Why is it the players who are in serious debt or about to face jail time always the ones that spout off rumors. I suppose it's because playing football at Auburn is the only thing they ever did with their sorry existance of a life and when they sense they are in trouble they come up with lame rumors like this to get publicity or money. ie Chaz Ramsey, Raven Grey, Stanley McClover, and now Mike Mcneil. None of these guys ever accomplished anything except for McClover, who is now so broke he probably couldn't afford a glass of water.

What I'm still confused about is how she ties muschamp to all this when he was at tx...muschamp and chizik werent even on the same staff under tubbs

IF she has tapes and the players didn't know that she was taping the interviews, she could be arrested depending upon where the interviewees were located at the time. Meaning that in some states it is illegal to tape a phone conversation without the other parties consent.

Most journalists tape their interviews so they don't misquote somebody. Since I'm 95% positive the majority of the story was based on McNeil's claims, I seriously doubt she has tapes to back up the other players comments.....and if she did tape the interviews she couldn't share them without everyone realizing she's a fraud.

What I'm still confused about is how she ties muschamp to all this when he was at tx...muschamp and chizik werent even on the same staff under tubbs

Good point... He's been gone for a long time from AU. Does she quote who told her this?

Why is it the players who are in serious debt or about to face jail time always the ones that spout off rumors. I suppose it's because playing football at Auburn is the only thing they ever did with their sorry existance of a life and when they sense they are in trouble they come up with lame rumors like this to get publicity or money. ie Chaz Ramsey, Raven Grey, Stanley McClover, and now Mike Mcneil. None of these guys ever accomplished anything except for McClover, who is now so broke he probably couldn't afford a glass of water.

Because negative rumors about Auburn Football are profitable.

Archived