tre smith

AUbirdie

When all is said and done, I think we will see that Tre will be a VERY good back. It just seems natural that he will get better every year. I'm just speculating, of course. But that's my two cents. I'm sorry he's hurt, but I'm happy we get to keep him around longer.

Tre has been an asset to our team from the first day he arrived. Everyone else wanted his for different positions, and CTT promised him he would get the ball. He's stuck with that promise and Tre is still here. Tre will be a stabilizing addition to our back field next year. He'll be a senior, so he can become a leader among the RBs. He will have the 'been there, done that' attitude to teach the younger guys what they need to do. Hope he has a break out year.

If he is smart he is working on his receiving skills every waking (and healthy) moment; I am sure Borges will have Cox throwing to him a lot out of the backfield or lined up as a receiver...

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND.....don't pencil cox in at qb just yet.....i'm hearing that calvin booker is reminding folks of dante culpepper......tre is a hell of a football player,but if antoine smith signs with AU,it will be hard not to give him the football as a true freshman....have any of ya'll seen any film on this kid.....he is a dynamic running back.....he is blessed with great vision and some split-second abilities to change direction that resemble barry sanders(he ain't that good,though)....as much as i like both of them,they will have to earn their positions next year.......don't forget the irons kid that transferred from s.carolina.....cox will probably be the starter,but don't count booker out.....i hear that he has really,really impressed some folks

All the above is music to my ears!!!! Nothing any better than to have a highly touted freshman come in and push the upperclassman for playing time. It makes the upperclassman have to be better and the freshman push to show up the older guys.

Archived