2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I even spelled in wrong so maybe E would get a chuckle.

I was not playing close attention as usual. I see it soo much spelled like that my anal receptors just go numb and I just let it roll off my Chewy back. lol

Y'all want to get back on topic, or just change the thread title to "Jokes about beer?" I'm cool with either.

I, the stubborn one, have come to the realization that there will not be any real news on Jevaughn until BCW, so between now and then it's gonna be jokes, derailments, and hijacks. I guess the options are participate in the banter or check back after BCW.

Y'all want to get back on topic, or just change the thread title to "Jokes about beer?" I'm cool with either.

I, the stubborn one, have come to the realization that there will not be any real news on Jevaughn until BCW, so between now and then it's gonna be jokes, derailments, and hijacks. I guess the options are participate in the banter or check back after BCW.

I agree. Hopefully, Guhvawn will commit at BCW. We'll wait impatiently. WDE.

I was not playing close attention as usual. I see it soo much spelled like that my anal receptors just go numb and I just let it roll off my Chewy back. lol

Your anal receptors go numb? I am sorry, that is just too funny.

ok the thread says Jovon Robinson. Why do people keep putting Javon!!???

Are you admonishing them? We already covered this Pariah, it was the OH (Original Hijack) about 10 pages ago. FTR, Woodford Mikey <_< .

So, if I have things straight; Javon is leaning Gump since we (Troop-a-Lupe) changed his grade, then kicked him to the curb. Finally, to punish ourselves we made an agreement with the REC not recruit Jameis after he leaves FSU. Discuss.

Almost nailed it, but you forgot to add that Jameis drives a crimson and white Charger (w/ cupholders modded for crab leg buckets, natch :rimshot: ) and gets his free beer at Allen Evans's stop'n'shop in Auburn. I'll hang up 'n' listen?

Just terrific!

Well given how much I have been anal retentive it's an appropriate joke don't you think?

Well given how much I have been anal retentive it's an appropriate joke don't you think?

I do. Just full of awesomeness.

I'm going to skip the easy "anal" jokes, and inquire as to just WTH a "Chewy Back" is? And then I promise, NO MORE HIJACKS!

I'm going to skip the easy "anal" jokes, and inquire as to just WTH a "Chewy Back" is? And then I promise, NO MORE HIJACKS!

Chewbacca

There is something about a visual of an anal retentive chewbacca that doesn't sit well with the mind.

come%20-at-me-bro-chewbacca-1297646474y.jpg

In reference to the spelling of Jovon's name maybe it is clearer to say Javon will attend the University of Auburn and Jovon will attend Auburn University.

There is something about a visual of an anal retentive chewbacca that doesn't sit well with the mind.

come%20-at-me-bro-chewbacca-1297646474y.jpg

In reference to the spelling of Jovon's name maybe it is clearer to say Javon will attend the University of Auburn and Jovon will attend Auburn University.

:clap:

Now, back to Siobhan Robertson.

I will continue the alcohol convo while also talking about Jovon when I say that real men drink scotch and losers drink Wild Irish Rose. If Jovon comes to Auburn it'll be like he's drinking Scotch. If he goes to Bama it'll be like he's drinking Wild Irish Rose.

Because I'm using a "smart" phone. Take it up with Android. Our just KCCO

I think Javon is Jovon's alter ego.....or something like that.

Javon is to Jovon like Clark Kent is to Superman.

Because I'm using a "smart" phone. Take it up with Android. Our just KCCO

Or Ondroid. Auto-correct is evil.

Chimes, Jack is not bourbon.

E, you are so onol.

Dixie, you ore crozy.

Guys. I am sure there are are threads on other boards where Bourbon and Alcohol are the theme. It's a great subject but Please take it to the appropriate board and threads. Second attempt here. Let's get back to Jovon.

Guys. I am sure there are are threads on other boards where Bourbon and Alcohol are the theme. It's a great subject but Please take it to the appropriate board and threads. Second attempt here. Let's get back to Jovon.

Just one last highjack just for E. If you scroll to 5:40 it even has an Auburnesqe theme.

Just one last highjack just for E. If you scroll to 5:40 it even has an Auburnesqe theme.

That was a lot of fun and Emma Stone can hijack anything she wants.

That was a lot of fun and Emma Stone can hijack anything she wants.

That was great! Fallon is terrific, and Emma Stone, what a great personality and talent and looks. Spiderman is a lucky guy.

Archived