2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

Was Jovon at BCW?

Yes and stayed overnight. He does not like the media because of how they treated him 2 years ago so he does not do interviews often.

Thanks for that confirmation.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Brad Shepard, UT Writer, with a new CB on Robinson to Bama. Hmmm.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

This stems from Jay Barker on the radio saying Robinson's high school coach (who has been caught in numerous lies over the past few years) said he talked to Javon and Javon is concerned about getting playing time because of Roc Thomas. Now if you believe this I've got some ocean front property in Nevada for you.

This stems from Jay Barker on the radio saying Robinson's high school coach (who has been caught in numerous lies over the past few years) said he talked to Javon and Javon is concerned about getting playing time because of Roc Thomas. Now if you believe this I've got some ocean front property in Nevada for you.

Bams are scared.

2 recruiting cycles and folks still can't spell his name right. shakes head

so the gumps admit that Roc is better than Henry and Drake? obviously they feel that way if Jovon would rather take his chances with them

so the gumps admit that Roc is better than Henry and Drake? obviously they feel that way if Jovon would rather take his chances with them

We can laugh all we want, but there are some pretty confident bammer insiders who think they have a very legit shot at Jovon flipping to the turds. Keith at AUC is hearing rumblings as well. Says he wouldn't be 'completely' shocked if that happend... fyi

They have been known to jack us at the RB position. Like Spurrier says, "It appears that a scholarship at bama is worth more than at other places"

Jovon's supposedly concerned about Roc Thomas and playing time, but not about TJ Yelden, Derrick Henry, and Altee Tenpenny and playing time?

That would suck, don't care how some would try to make it no big deal or whatever, if Robinson didn't sign with us and went to bammer that would suck

We can laugh all we want, but there are some pretty confident bammer insiders who think they have a very legit shot at Jovon flipping to the turds. Keith at AUC is hearing rumblings as well. Says he wouldn't be 'completely' shocked if that happend... fyi

My thoughts exactly. We're suddenly mighty full of ourselves over here after having the rug pulled out from under us 3 consecutive recruiting cycles. Jovon hasn't signed anything yet and if the bammers are making him a priority- which they are- we should think twice about walking around with our noses in the air. Let's sign him ,then celebrate..

My thoughts exactly. We're suddenly mighty full of ourselves over here after having the rug pulled out from under us 3 consecutive recruiting cycles. Jovon hasn't signed anything yet and if the bammers are making him a priority- which they are- we should think twice about walking around with our noses in the air. Let's sign him ,then celebrate..

I wouldn't say I am full of myself... I don't see Jovon saying that he is afraid of Kerryon Johnson getting his playing time. That is absurd...

I wouldn't say I am full of myself... I don't see Jovon saying that he is afraid of Kerryon Johnson getting his playing time. That is absurd...

I agree about KJ but wasn't the OP regarding Roc? If I were JR I'd still be more confident about getting carries in our backfield vs bammer's.

Archived