2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can laugh all we want, but there are some pretty confident bammer insiders who think they have a very legit shot at Jovon flipping to the turds. Keith at AUC is hearing rumblings as well. Says he wouldn't be 'completely' shocked if that happend... fyi

My thoughts exactly. We're suddenly mighty full of ourselves over here after having the rug pulled out from under us 3 consecutive recruiting cycles. Jovon hasn't signed anything yet and if the bammers are making him a priority- which they are- we should think twice about walking around with our noses in the air. Let's sign him ,then celebrate..

Maybe we should be a little "full of ourselves"? We have played for the NC, two of the last four years. We have a great chance at the NC again this year. If JR wants to believe whatever they are selling, so be it. You can't stop people from being, where they want to be.

I doubt anyone's "nose is in the air". I think it would hurt because we consider him one of us. Basically, I think it would hurt our pride more than it would hurt us on the field, not to diminish JR's talent in any way. I think as fans, we want to embrace JR and his story. We want him to come back and, finish what he started. We want to see him and his talent rise above the adversity and, become and Auburn legend. It would be a great story. I just don't see arrogance in this. I think we want JR to love Auburn and, as Auburn fans, we want to love JR in return.

We can laugh all we want, but there are some pretty confident bammer insiders who think they have a very legit shot at Jovon flipping to the turds. Keith at AUC is hearing rumblings as well. Says he wouldn't be 'completely' shocked if that happend... fyi

My thoughts exactly. We're suddenly mighty full of ourselves over here after having the rug pulled out from under us 3 consecutive recruiting cycles. Jovon hasn't signed anything yet and if the bammers are making him a priority- which they are- we should think twice about walking around with our noses in the air. Let's sign him ,then celebrate..

Maybe we should be a little "full of ourselves"? We have played for the NC, two of the last four years. We have a great chance at the NC again this year. If JR wants to believe whatever they are selling, so be it. You can't stop people from being, where they want to be.

I doubt anyone's "nose is in the air". I think it would hurt because we consider him one of us. Basically, I think it would hurt our pride more than it would hurt us on the field, not to diminish JR's talent in any way. I think as fans, we want to embrace JR and his story. We want him to come back and, finish what he started. We want to see him and his talent rise above the adversity and, become and Auburn legend. It would be a great story. I just don't see arrogance in this. I think we want JR to love Auburn and, as Auburn fans, we want to love JR in return.

K

Since coach Malzahn is younger, he will be at Auburn longer then saban will be at uat because you can tell he's getting tired.

As for Jovon, I've been worried if he would stick with his Tiger commitment. Before he committed, he said he like his visits to Alabama and he liked their coaching staff a lot. I hope Jovon is wearing Auburn O&B in 2015.

If I was JR, I also would be worried about touches at AU. Between Roc, Barber, and KJ coming in...that is a lot of guys who have quite a bit of eligibility left by the time he gets to AU. Not to mention his clock as already started ticking, so its not like he has the full 4 years to work with.

If I was JR, I also would be worried about touches at AU. Between Roc, Barber, and KJ coming in...that is a lot of guys who have quite a bit of eligibility left by the time he gets to AU. Not to mention his clock as already started ticking, so its not like he has the full 4 years to work with.

He's only playing 1 year. I don't think KJ even factors in so its Henry and Drake vs Barber and Thomas. Bammer's are both more proven commodities.

There are Bama insiders confident they will get everyone. DeVinner finally got his name in print again flipping Rico McGraw from UGA to Bama. Rico is currently associated with that scumbag. Jovon used to play for him. Do they still talk? Maybe. But JR has already survived one close call with him. I can't imagine them teaming up again but it is recruiting and there is concern in West Vance. I am sure they have boosters willing to do any/everything. I do know that this all stems from one statement and only social media has kept it alive. Keith spoke to him and JR was pretty adamant. He said nothing surprises him because he always says that.

Since coach Malzahn is younger, he will be at Auburn longer then saban will be at uat because you can tell he's getting tired.

LMAO

The only CB's to watch are the BOL/AUC 247 writers and Kipp Adams. Hoke seems to have a good relationship with Jovon as well. Until some of them start talking about it I, for one, am not going to sweat it. But feel free to let them play you like fiddles.

LMAO

LMAO at you for LYAO. Aren't you clever! Do you also kick puppies for fun?

Jovon said he hasn't spoken with DeVinner in years.

And the Rico flip has such a stench to it that I feel dirty just talking about it.

I am not believing that Jovon would decommit from AU to go to BAMA. Their RB situation is no easier than ours. Plus I think he is committed to Coach M and the way we have stuck by him.

Brad Shepard, UT Writer, with a new CB on Robinson to Bama. Hmmm.

Only pay attention to CBs by the 247 reporters of the teams involved or national 247 analysts in that area. All other CBs are not even worth posting at all.

Brad Shepard, UT Writer, with a new CB on Robinson to Bama. Hmmm.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

This stems from Jay Barker on the radio saying Robinson's high school coach (who has been caught in numerous lies over the past few years) said he talked to Javon and Javon is concerned about getting playing time because of Roc Thomas. Now if you believe this I've got some ocean front property in Nevada for you.

Jay got it wrong. It was from a 7 on 7 coach. Incidentially JR has not talked to that coach in 3 years.

He immediately debunked those rumblings long before you posted that.

Has he been on campus any lately. I think a lot will depend on that

He has not been to any campus lately.

Will somebody please update me on what's going on? What does CB stand for? Is Bama going to all stops to get JR to flip to them?

CB stands for crystal ball and I think they are going harder after KJ but their efforts there are failing too based on his twitter.

LMAO

LMAO at you for LYAO. Aren't you clever! Do you also kick puppies for fun?

Bump you if it's funny I'm going to laugh I don't care if he's your best friend or whatever? Kick puppies for fun? What is he mentally challenged or something cuz if he is sorry I didn't know

Sometimes the internet makes me shake my head.

There are some things I am surprised need clarification or explanation.

Well I love beer I'm sure that needed to be carified

Archived