2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

Anyone know how his visit went?

According to Niebuhr, the staff felt great about his visit. Check out the latest free podcast if you have time. I noticed bammer offered Tristian Houston last week. He is a 2015, 3* running back currently committed to Texas. Given that Bammer only wants one more runningback, I am guessing bama doesnt have much confidence in flipping Jovon or landing Natrez Patrick.

Nor flipping KJ which they are working very hard behind the sceens to do.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Niebuhr, the staff felt great about his visit. Check out the latest free podcast if you have time. I noticed bammer offered Tristian Houston last week. He is a 2015, 3* running back currently committed to Texas. Given that Bammer only wants one more runningback, I am guessing bama doesnt have much confidence in flipping Jovon or landing Natrez Patrick.

Yes they are.

Yes they are.

Interesting. I follow KJ on Twitter. He seems like a great guy. That being said he seems ALL AU.

After his debut on espn I knew they would turn it up a notch. It won't stop until he signs on the dotted line

They turned it up behind the scenes long before that game on ESPNU.

After his debut on espn I knew they would turn it up a notch. It won't stop until he signs on the dotted line

They turned it up behind the scenes long before that game on ESPNU.

True, but u and I both know after hearing on espn commentators continuously say AU commit burned them to the core, and not to mention,the way he displayed his athletic ability made it worse

That's not how bammer works. They'll take Houston's committment and keep after higher rated guys. If they do get a better one they'll just say "tuff stuff" and drop Houston on signing day morning. They've done it before, even twice in one day.

That's not how bammer works. They'll take Houston's committment and keep after higher rated guys. If they do get a better one they'll just say "tuff stuff" and drop Houston on signing day morning. They've done it before, even twice in one day.

Yep!

Like I said before, I was guessing they offered Tristian last week because they had little confidence in flipping Jovon or KJ. If bama lands Jacques Patrick, FSU lean, I am sure bama would drop their backup plan. I would expect Auburn to do the same.

If we had an iron-clad guarantee that Jovon was 100% certain to sign with us, I wouldn't mind him throwing a party at his house and have the UAT Coaches Dance line out to perform.

If we had an iron-clad guarantee that Jovon was 100% certain to sign with us, I wouldn't mind him throwing a party at his house and have the UAT Coaches Dance line out to perform.

Now I could have sworn this^^ has happened before, lol

One of my friends ran into him in the elevator at the University Hotel the week we played Arkansas and quoted Jovon saying, "I can't WAIT to get here!"

One of my friends ran into him in the elevator at the University Hotel the week we played Arkansas and quoted Jovon saying, "I can't WAIT to get here!"

Good to hear. Jovon, Roc, Barber, Pettway, Kerryon, JJ, and Sean White!!!!!!! Crazy times ahead for our backfield.

Now that is sweet music to my ears. I want to hear this again he signs.

I don't think he will sign....

Because he will already be enrolled!!! Sorry couldn't resist...

I'm pretty sure even early enrollees have to sign scholarship paperwork.

I don't think he will sign....

Because he will already be enrolled!!! Sorry couldn't resist...

I'm pretty sure even early enrollees have to sign scholarship paperwork.

Other than Financial Aid forms, which aren't binding in terms of a player having to play at a school, no.

JR is going to sign with AU.

Our RB lineup is second to none next year: Barber, Roc, Kerryon, Jovon, Pettway, maybe Cox some at FB.

JR is going to sign with AU.

Our RB lineup is second to none next year: Barber, Roc, Kerryon, Jovon, maybe Cox some at FB.

...and Pettway.

This is what's so funny. Every single time somebody tries to list them all, they leave one out. Good problem.

If folks think he can help us next year, throw him on the field immediately. He's got good hands, and we'll have massive amounts of offense to replace from the skill positions (QB, RB1, RB1(a), TE/HB, possibly WR1 and WR2). I feel good about the replacements (Jeremy, Jovon, Roc, Jakell, Ricardo, Marcus Davis, etc.), but if a guy can help, run him out there.

Sorry I left Pettway off. He should be included because he will be a good player for us too. I added him back in to my original post.

Archived