2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

What's the word? Early enrollee? Still coming to AU?

He can't enroll until the JUCO semester is over, or so I read in another thread.

Has anyone said he WOULDN'T be arriving mid December? Even bammers have given up on their wild haired idea that he'd be going to turdistan.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

Justin Hokanson @JHokanson 22m22 minutes ago

Jovon Robinson has passed his JUCO classes. I spoke with Robinson today: ‘I’ve been anticipating this for two years’

I could have sworn this meant his JUCO semester was over. Anybody know the date EEs must sign by? I have no reason to believe he is not going to be an EE at AU, just wondering when we can look for an announcement as it has been pretty quiet on the JR front.

Jovon Robinson has passed his JUCO classes. I spoke with Robinson today: ‘I’ve been anticipating this for two years’

I could have sworn this meant his JUCO semester was over. Anybody know the date EEs must sign by? I have no reason to believe he is not going to be an EE at AU, just wondering when we can look for an announcement as it has been pretty quiet on the JR front.

EE's don't sign a LOI. They sign financial aid papers and start classes. He may already be signed up and enrolled for spring term. He's the only one that can make that public.

PS: A school never really, truly has an EE nailed down until he attends a class. Before that any or all of them can still jump ship and go elsewhere.

Guest jojo1515

EE's don't sign a LOI. They sign financial aid papers and start classes. He may already be signed up and enrolled for spring term. He's the only one that can make that public.

PS: A school never really, truly has an EE nailed down until he attends a class. Before that any or all of them can still jump ship and go elsewhere.

Well that exains why I couldn't find an actual date. So we are looking at sometime early January before we know for sure who all enrolled early and even then no specific date as they could always miss a few classes I suppose. Thanks Mikey

Jovon Robinson has passed his JUCO classes. I spoke with Robinson today: 'I've been anticipating this for two years'

Well that exains why I couldn't find an actual date. So we are looking at sometime early January before we know for sure who all enrolled early and even then no specific date as they could always miss a few classes I suppose. Thanks Mikey

First day of class for the Spring semester for us is January 14th.

I wouldn't be surprised if saban has his money people after Robinson.

Jovon doesn't need money.

And Saban doesn't need a running back that could be one and done.

But he does want one that Auburn wants and needs.

But he does want one that Auburn wants and needs.

Correct. That's why he is putting a full court press on Kerryon Johnson.

Robinson joins the Auburn football team

23 minutes ago

Jovon Robinson officially joined the Auburn football team on Sunday.

The 5-star running back from Georgia Military College graduated from junior college last month. Robinson is eligible to begin practicing with Auburn on Monday as the Tigers prepare for an Outback Bowl appearance against Wisconsin, before he begins classes on Jan. 14. Robinson became eligible to join Auburn's football team following fall semester graduation on Saturday.

Robinson is meeting with Auburn football coaches on Sunday, beginning to learn the Tigers' offense. Robinson will have two years of eligibility remaining.

Robinson committed to Auburn in May and took no other official visits outside of Auburn before arriving on campus. Robinson originally committed and signed with Auburn in 2012, before arriving on campus and then being declared ineligible only one week into fall practice. Robinson landed at GMC, where he rushed for over 3,000 yards and 40 touchdowns in two seasons.

Robinson will join forces with former 5-star running back Roc Thomas and Peyton Barber for spring practice, and newcomer Kerryon Johnson will join Auburn's backfield in the summer. Robinson is currently 6-foot, 238 pounds.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Robinson-joins-the-Auburn-football-team-33862796

Archived