another classy showing for the tigers

AUinVA

This bunch at AU may be the greatest group of players assembled on a football field in decades. We win big but more importantly these players know there is more to life than football and that is due to the culture these coaches have made at AU. No cheap shots, No fighting, and no stupid comments. These kids dominate and what do they do, they PRAY. They pray for players on the other team as well as their own. If there is ever a team that should be looked up upon by youngsters this is it. God Bless this team and its players for doing the right thing. They should make everyone proud not just AU fans. :au:

Did CBS cover the ENTIRE bench clearing following the Reggie Brown hit?! The ENTIRE bench cleared and gathered at the 20 for prayer for Mr. Brown. No one wanted to see this kid get hurt. I got chill bumps watching that happen. Then when UGA fans started the "Reggie, Reggie" chant, the entire student section joined in!!! Chill-bumps again!!!

CBS did not show the whole team getting together. (that I remember) But the announcers did mention that the whole AU team got together for prayer. And to add my comments, this year's team is going to forever be in the memories of all AU fans. Not from just the on the field stuff, but overall character and team unity. This is a great group of guys, no doubt. I know they are already one of my favorite AU teams of all time.

Did anyone else notice the opening kickoff where the players lined up in a perfectly straight line with their arms locked? There's definitely something different about this team.

Archived