Where was Obamanu?

Tigerdog

Did he catch a ball?

I didnt even see his number or hear him mentioned.

Perhaps special teams?

Just wondering what his status is, and if he will play in the :ua: game

Ben is fine. We did not "hear" from Devin A.-Silas D.-or Courtney T much either.

The game plan was to get the ball in the hands of Ronnie and Carnell. We simply did not need to throw the ball deep to beat the puppies.

You may see a totally different game plan this week.

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

I saw Taylor and Devin catch balls, and also mix.

Havent seen much from silas lately.

Just didnt even see Bens number anywhere! perhaps special teams.??

yeah he caught the onside kick. he played during the game, but when your wideouts catch a total of 4 passes, you may not hear from one of them. he had a close catch on a deep out in the second quarter (i think), but thomas davis got a hand on it. that was the only pass thrown his way. he'll play this week. may even put a dagger in 'em like he did last year.

He had one pass thrown his way at the sidelines. (The near side of the field on TV). He either dropped it or it was batted down. It was hard to tell from my seat in J-H stadium!!!

He was one of the 4 incomplete passes Campbell threw.

Obomanu by the sidelines.

Aromashodu juggling in the middle.

Campbell's INT in the endzone.

(I don't remember the 4th incomplete pass).

Georgia actually has a very good secondary, so our plan was to establish the run and throw short, high percentage passes to RB and CW as much as possible and keep their offense off the field. We only wanted to test them deep if we had to.

I believe Obewon caught the on-sides kick at the end.

121806[/snapback]

THAT IS CORRECT, SIR!!!!!!!! :)

From what I have read, Borgess had tons of respect for the UGA safeties so the game plan was to throw short to RB's and TE's while the safeties were helping to cover WR's. Clearly it worked 24-6. Bama does not have the same quality athletes in its secondary and Jason has torched whatever secondary the Tide has put on the field the last two Iron Bowls. We may see some long throws this week. Especially if the Bama D is putting a priority on covering RB's and TE's.

Borgess his really great at not just setting up a play later in the game with a similar look early in the game but he also thinks games ahead of time. I think some of the new wrinkles we saw this week will have counters or fakes built off them for this week or the SEC title game.

I still cannot believe this is happening. :au:

Archived