2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

Hopefully they lose Cornwell because of this stupid little ploy.

That ain't happening as much as we would all love it to.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I hope we get Harris. His stock seems to be rising bigtime.

Same here, we seem to be one of his leaders for sure.

Looks like Harris has moved ahead of Doss as our No. 1 target. If we miss on Harris, I think we still get Doss even if he has to flip from Ole Miss.

Looks like Harris has moved ahead of Doss as our No. 1 target. If we miss on Harris, I think we still get Doss even if he has to flip from Ole Miss.

I think the staff will do a lot more evaluating before Doss gets a commitable offer if we miss on Harris.

E- Without putting Doss down is it an accuracy thing? Arm strngth? Highlight film on a QB is far from the whole story. Not any position for that matter but QB even more so.His highlights are pretty good but so are mine! :homer:

With Doss coming to Big Cat I would think coaches must be pretty high on him. My guess is he would commit on the spot, so they are not having to spend a lot of time recruiting him.

With Doss coming to Big Cat I would think coaches must be pretty high on him. My guess is he would commit on the spot, so they are not having to spend a lot of time recruiting him.

Yea, but Harris is their primary choice at QB. We'll find out on Harris' announcement on July 18th. I guess Doss is waiting on Harris' announcement then he will make decision in late summer.

They are not as high on him as they are on Harris or Jacob Park.. Alsu having a BC invite does not neccesarily mean the coaches are high on a player. There are some kids every year who come to BCW who never earn an an Auburn offer.

Brandon Harris is on the short list of best QB performances after the completion of the Rivals Spring camps across the country.

So not to beat a dead horse here but is Brandon Harris our #1 top-priority QB we are going after or is he more like a #1B with another QB out there we'd like more (that we have a realistic shot at getting)? I'm pretty sure the answer is yes but I've mainly only seen comments about this kid and Doss so wasn't sure if there was another guy out there we're recruiting hard.

So not to beat a dead horse here but is Brandon Harris our #1 top-priority QB we are going after or is he more like a #1B with another QB out there we'd like more (that we have a realistic shot at getting)? I'm pretty sure the answer is yes but I've mainly only seen comments about this kid and Doss so wasn't sure if there was another guy out there we're recruiting hard.

Harris 1A Park 1B

Harris 1A Park 1B

Is Park definitely out for BCW? Apparently Barker moved on. And our staff never seemed to show much interest in Tyler Harris. What about Rosier or Matthew Jordan? Is there a chance they might come or do you think its just the two QBs?

Harris 1A Park 1B

Is Park definitely out for BCW? Apparently Barker moved on. And our staff never seemed to show much interest in Tyler Harris. What about Rosier or Matthew Jordan? Is there a chance they might come or do you think its just the two QBs?

1. No. There has been no word on Parks plans. I am sure more will come on that when the coaches get to South Carolina to eval him in the next couple of weeks.. Barker is deciding between S.Car., Tennessee, and UK on Friday but he is a guy I feel the coaches can flip no matter who he chooses. Not sure what the coaches think of Tyler Harris. The odds are very long Jordan or Rosier ever get an Auburn offer. Dodd would before they do.

Harris 1A Park 1B

1. No. There has been no word on Parks plans. I am sure more will come on that when the coaches get to South Carolina to eval him in the next couple of weeks.. Barker is deciding between S.Car., Tennessee, and UK on Friday but he is a guy I feel the coaches can flip no matter who he chooses. Not sure what the coaches think of Tyler Harris. The odds are very long Jordan or Rosier ever get an Auburn offer. Dodd would before they do.

Thanks, E. Very interesting about Barker. Do you still feel that we only sign one QB this year, or maybe it depends on how things go this fall? I was thinking one commit in summer and another in January if a couple of our QB candidates don't work out or get moved to a different position.

Harris 1A Park 1B

Thanks, E. Very interesting about Barker. Do you still feel that we only sign one QB this year, or maybe it depends on how things go this fall? I was thinking one commit in summer and another in January if a couple of our QB candidates don't work out or get moved to a different position.

Any combo of 2 moves/ attrition or less then I see us signing 1 QB. 3 or more then I think we sign 2.

With sabear's sudden interest in Brandon Harris the plot twists. It appears he is the only QB they have offered that doesn't have to throw before committing! I have my opinion on this but was curious what others thought? This could get real dirty.

It seemed like from his initial comments that our offense was the main reason he was so interested. So that can't be a good thing for the turds.

With sabear's sudden interest in Brandon Harris the plot twists. It appears he is the only QB they have offered that doesn't have to throw before committing! I have my opinion on this but was curious what others thought? This could get real dirty.

Not true. Every QB that Bama has looked at says they do not have to throw to get the offer but they all do.

Harris 1A Park 1B

Don't be so sure of that. Rosier might be in the 1A-B-C convo before long.

Harris 1A Park 1B

The Eval went well I take it?

Harris 1A Park 1B

Yes. My post on Rosier was before new info came to light. As I said on twitter, the staff is keeping a close eye on him.

What new info, if you don't mind? I don't think I've missed any big moves or shifts, but I'm not connecting the dots here.

Archived