2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

" I was very impressed with coaching staff. You can tell they all really fit the same mold as Coach Saban." Read, they are all aholes. "Coach Saban has never lied to me and he's never tried to sugar coat things and he told me I'm one of the best quarterbacks he has ever evaluated in terms of talent. That means a lot coming from him because he's not the kind of guy to say things like that unless he means them."Read, I don't know anything about Saban and the way he chronically lies to recruits.

On OSU "it's a very different feel than Alabama. It's a very strong school academically" Too funny

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coach Saban has never lied to me and he's never tried to sugar coat things and he told me I'm one of the best quarterbacks he has ever evaluated in terms of talent. That means a lot coming from him because he's not the kind of guy to say things like that unless he means them."

WHAT. A. CROCK. :rolleyes:/>

This is great stuff.

He NEVER lies to recruits... hehe.

And, he just LOVES duel threat qb's...

This kid needs to talk to:

Star Jackson

Phillip Sims

Blake Sims

- see what they have to say on the matter...

Coach Saban has never lied to me and he's never tried to sugar coat things and he told me I'm one of the best quarterbacks he has ever evaluated in terms of talent. That means a lot coming from him because he's not the kind of guy to say things like that unless he means them."

This is great stuff.

Star Jackson

Phillip Sims

Blake Sims

Does he not realize that the last african-american QB bammer had was what, Andrew Zow???? If this kid seriously wants to play QB, and go to the NFL as a QB, signing with bammer would be the kiss of death. I hope he likes playing safety, or tight end, cause that is where he'll see the field at the crapstain.

If we don't get him, I hope he heads to tOSU!!!

This is great stuff.

Star Jackson

Phillip Sims

Blake Sims

Does he not realize that the last african-american QB bammer had was what, Andrew Zow???? If this kid seriously wants to play QB, and go to the NFL as a QB, signing with bammer would be the kiss of death. I hope he likes playing safety, or tight end, cause that is where he'll see the field at the crapstain.

If we don't get him, I hope he heads to tOSU!!!

If the QB can be accurate and not make bad decisions I think he prefers a dual trhreat QB. He did sign Dante Culpepper over Drew Brees remember. Also just because Phillip Sims is black does not mean he is a dual threat QB. He is anything but a dual threat QB.

I never meant to insinuate that all black QB's are dual-threat QB's. It just seems that UAt shys away from giving the starting QB job to african-americans. I didn't follow the Sims kid, so I have no idea if he was Pro-style or not, but their offense just doesn't seem to fit a dual-threat QB. Safe throws and handing the ball off 70+ times a game would not do this kid justice.

I never meant to insinuate that all black QB's are dual-threat QB's. It just seems that UAt shys away from giving the starting QB job to african-americans. I didn't follow the Sims kid, so I have no idea if he was Pro-style or not, but their offense just doesn't seem to fit a dual-threat QB. Safe throws and handing the ball off 70+ times a game would not do this kid justice.

Saban wanted Jaboo Winston bad. He is a Dual Threat QB. If he had gone to Bama he would probably start as a redshirt soph after AJ graduates.

@KyleAllen_10 1h

I will be playing my college football for Coach Sumlin at TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY!! GIG EM!! ���� pic.twitter.com/wZlzSJuNMa

Then Brandon Harris replied

@bharrisqb110m

Thank you Texas A&M fans and coaches you were great!! pic.twitter.com/JnfbIjc1St

If Bama takes Cornwell it looks to be between us, LSU, tOSU and Ole Miss.

If all the recruits were like Mr. Harris there would be alot less drama and speculation. I would not have a problem with that.

I love this kid....in football only terms of course.

Easy...AUF will fine you $75k!

And Emmert will fine you $60 million.

Is there anything magic about the July 18th date?

According to him it was a date he and his dad randomly picked.

@bharrisqb1: I may commit, early you guys won't know until July 18th hush, hush type of deal?

So he believed Sabans lies?!? Do these guys not know of the history of him telling every QB he is the best he has seen, and, they wll be the starter the next year??? White, Aj, etc....

FWIW to my knowledge he still does not have a committable Bama offer and all signs point to Cornwell being the QB they take.

For the sake of discussion, which QB do you think the AU coaches feel is better, Watson or Harris ?

Whoever the most accurate and confident QB is.

Does that mean you don't know which one Gus and Co. think is better ? I am actually curious.

@bharrisqb1: I may commit, early you guys won't know until July 18th hush, hush type of deal?

So he believed Sabans lies?!? Do these guys not know of the history of him telling every QB he is the best he has seen, and, they wll be the starter the next year??? White, Aj, etc....

FWIW to my knowledge he still does not have a committable Bama offer and all signs point to Cornwell being the QB they take.

For the sake of discussion, which QB do you think the AU coaches feel is better, Watson or Harris ?

Does that mean you don't know which one Gus and Co. think is better ? I am actually curious.

Yes I don't know. All I know is they are the only 2 real possibilities right now that have commitable offers. We get one we stop recruiting the other.

Yes I don't know. All I know is they are the only 2 right now that have commitable offers. We get one we stop recruiting the other.

Cornwell doesn't have a commitable offer?

Yes I don't know. All I know is they are the only 2 right now that have commitable offers. We get one we stop recruiting the other.

Yes but he is such a longshot now it doesn't even matter.

Yes I don't know. All I know is they are the only 2 real possibilities right now that have commitable offers. We get one we stop recruiting the other.

Thanks

Yes but he is such a longshot now it doesn't even matter.

Just wait on Brandon Harris. Bammers wants him more than Cornwell. We'll wait and see.

Just wait on Brandon Harris. Bammers wants him more than Cornwell. We'll wait and see.

Respectfully disagree. Everything I am hearing still points to Cornwell. They may take 2 but Brandon already showed he will eliminate that has a QB committed.

Respectfully disagree. Everything I am hearing still points to Cornwell. They may take 2 but Brandon already showed he will eliminate that has a QB committed.

I think after the class he showed to A&M a lot of people of people have jumped on his bandwagon. I've even seen bama fans on twitter saying Harris over Cornwell, but then again thats how a "fan" thinks not the coach. lol

Cornwell was supposed to commit yesterday but nothing happen. Commitable offer hold out? Can't tell if it is. You could be right on Bama may take 2 QBs. Cornwell or Watson, I hope AU get one of them. If Cornwell to Bama then Harris down to AU, Ohio State and LSU.

Cornwell was supposed to commit yesterday but nothing happen. Commitable offer hold out? Can't tell if it is. You could be right on Bama may take 2 QBs. Cornwell or Watson, I hope AU get one of them. If Cornwell to Bama then Harris down to AU, Ohio State and LSU.

I want Harris pretty badly, though I wouldn't complain with landing Watson either. Ha I'm just hoping we land one of these guys and don't have to go down the list.

Do we really need a QB in this class? or do we take one the following year? If NM and JJ work out then taking one the following year might be a better option.

I'm a proponent of taking one a year and of course taking the best I can get. You could skip a year but having 4-5 QB's on the roster is a must in a physical league like the SEC. Two of which you want to know are capable of winning. Look at all the transfer QB's sabear has produced. (so to speak) Yet he will sign at least one of the top ten QB's each year.

Archived