FYI: LSU v. Auburn

EllisHugh

The penalty against LSU on the extra point is the ONLY such call this year in college football.

Not to take anything away from Auburn and the great season put together thus far, just a little FYI.

So almost all the coaches have done a great job of coaching their team on it, except for the highest paid one in college. Someone isn't getting their money's worth...

who gives a damn?.....if the game could be played today,AU would kick your stinking asses by 4 touchdowns....be glad you kept it as close as you did....remember,AU got it inside the 5 twice and got only 3 points....no reason for this to have happened....LSWHO ain't very good

That's good info. I think it's humorous that you come here to mention an official's call after your DB raped one of the Bama receivers in the endzone the other night and didn't get called for it. You can't have it both ways ya chump.

10-9

Pathetic loser.

The penalty against LSU on the extra point is the ONLY such call this year in college football. 

Not to take anything away from Auburn and the great season put together thus far, just a little FYI.

122019[/snapback]

noCryings.gif

Yo' ellis......I have got some CHEESE to go with your post! :D

So almost all the coaches have done a great job of coaching their team on it, except for the highest paid one in college.  Someone isn't getting their money's worth...

122025[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol:

So almost all the coaches have done a great job of coaching their team on it, except for the highest paid one in college.  Someone isn't getting their money's worth...

122025[/snapback]

And that same coach is on the committee that created the rule.

I heard that the ref that made the call is really enjoying his new Mercedes. Just a good thing that we haven't needed that call again this year, because those damn Mercedes are expensive.

don't worry, we would've finished you in ot anyway. it just spared you losing by even more. get outta here and go tell corey webster to watch some video of carlos rogers if he really wants to know how to make a clean pick in the endzone.

I heard that the ref that made the call is really enjoying his new Mercedes.  Just a good thing that we haven't needed that call again this year, because those damn Mercedes are expensive.

122073[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

122019[/snapback]

au_lsu_scoreboard.jpg

Not to take anything away from your reminder. Just a little FYI. :)

I remember Saban saying in a postgame interview that the penalty did not cost LSU the game. There had been other opportunities, including the missed extra point on the TD. He didn't whine about it, why are you?

:au::cheer::au:

Archived