FYI: LSU v. Auburn

EllisHugh

LSU still sucks

122125[/snapback]

I agree with your entire post erik, BUT, we STILL need MORE COWBELL ! ! ! !

:big:

So almost all the coaches have done a great job of coaching their team on it, except for the highest paid one in college.  Someone isn't getting their money's worth...

122025[/snapback]

Ha. 2 SEC Championships and 1 National Championship in 4 years under Saban versus NO SEC Championships and NO National Championships in 5 years under Tubberville. I'd say LSU has gotten more than their money worth in comparison to Auburn.

who gives a damn?.....if the game could be played today,AU would kick your stinking asses by 4 touchdowns....be glad you kept it as close as you did....remember,AU got it inside the 5 twice and got only 3 points....no reason for this to have happened....LSWHO ain't very good

122026[/snapback]

Right!!! If LSU isn't very good at 7-2 then Auburn isn't that good at 10-0. I guess LSU is the reason Auburn is not ranked No. 2 because Auburn beat team that is not "very good" by 1 point after completing a 4th and forever to then score on 3rd and goal on a blown coverage and then have a questionable call decide a PAT. Forget about LSU's missed FG and LSU inside the 20 on 2 other occasions without any points. tombigbeetiger, your post is perhaps as stupid as any I have ever posted.

The typical reaction from Auburn fans in this thread is why I hope 'bama or Tennessee ruins it for ya or that Auburn is passed over for the Orange Bowl. Don't worry, perhaps Auburn can get an AP National Championship like USC last year. LOL.

LSU still sucks

122125[/snapback]

I agree with your entire post erik, BUT, we STILL need MORE COWBELL ! ! ! !

:big:

122192[/snapback]

dancing.gifmorecowbell.gifmorecowbell.gifdancing.gif

All the whining jokes are very old. Do not sit here and act like ya'll never b*tched about a call. It was a bad call by the way. Even the announcers were showing the replay and agreeing. It happens to everyone. LSU got away with a bad call this past weekend. Whether the call would change the outcome of the game....you never know. Life's not fair...

You know, I was actually pulling for ya'll to win out through the rest of the season, and win a national championship. But the more i read on, the more i hope ya'll choke on that road to the NC's b/c there are very few eagle/tiger (whatever the hell ya'll are) fans that i've come across that are respectful. I know every team has bad ones, but this site is just rediculous!

LSU does not "suck". We have the youngest team in the SEC, and a quaterback situation that hopefully will get fixed. We also need a new kicker. But ya'll are being a bunch of panzies!!! Grow the hell up!!!!

:au::thumbsdown:

yes yes yes LSU is a very good team-in fact one of, if not the best teams in the nation

by far...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!

c022304dog.jpg

All the whining jokes are very old.  Do not sit here and act like ya'll never b*tched about a call.  It was a bad call by the way.  Even the announcers were showing the replay and agreeing.  It happens to everyone. LSU got away with a bad call this past weekend. Whether the call would change the outcome of the game....you never know. Life's not fair...

You know, I was actually pulling for ya'll to win out through the rest of the season, and win a national championship. But the more i read on, the more i hope ya'll choke on that road to the NC's b/c there are very few eagle/tiger (whatever the hell ya'll are) fans that i've come across that are respectful. I know every team has bad ones, but this site is just rediculous!

LSU does not "suck". We have the youngest team in the SEC, and a quaterback situation that hopefully will get fixed.  We also need a new kicker.  But ya'll are being a bunch of panzies!!!  Grow the hell up!!!!

:au:   :thumbsdown:

122246[/snapback]

OH NOOOOO ! ! ! !

How can we possibly win without the childish/jealous corndogs pulling for us? :blink:

Life just ain't fair. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So almost all the coaches have done a great job of coaching their team on it, except for the highest paid one in college.  Someone isn't getting their money's worth...

122025[/snapback]

Ha. 2 SEC Championships and 1 National Championship in 4 years under Saban versus NO SEC Championships and NO National Championships in 5 years under Tubberville. I'd say LSU has gotten more than their money worth in comparison to Auburn.

who gives a damn?.....if the game could be played today,AU would kick your stinking asses by 4 touchdowns....be glad you kept it as close as you did....remember,AU got it inside the 5 twice and got only 3 points....no reason for this to have happened....LSWHO ain't very good

122026[/snapback]

Right!!! If LSU isn't very good at 7-2 then Auburn isn't that good at 10-0. I guess LSU is the reason Auburn is not ranked No. 2 because Auburn beat team that is not "very good" by 1 point after completing a 4th and forever to then score on 3rd and goal on a blown coverage and then have a questionable call decide a PAT. Forget about LSU's missed FG and LSU inside the 20 on 2 other occasions without any points. tombigbeetiger, your post is perhaps as stupid as any I have ever posted.

The typical reaction from Auburn fans in this thread is why I hope 'bama or Tennessee ruins it for ya or that Auburn is passed over for the Orange Bowl. Don't worry, perhaps Auburn can get an AP National Championship like USC last year. LOL.

122220[/snapback]

All the whining jokes are very old.  Do not sit here and act like ya'll never b*tched about a call.  It was a bad call by the way.  Even the announcers were showing the replay and agreeing.  It happens to everyone. LSU got away with a bad call this past weekend. Whether the call would change the outcome of the game....you never know. Life's not fair...

LSU does not "suck". We have the youngest team in the SEC, and a quaterback situation that hopefully will get fixed.  We also need a new kicker.  But ya'll are being a bunch of panzies!!!  Grow the hell up!!!!

122246[/snapback]

Then be gone...

122246[/snapback]

Panzies? JHC. It's either "pansies" or "panzers," O.K? You can't come over here to this educated board & try to pass that off as a misprint. They most definately do not mean the same thing.

My gawd. You read one funny thread & you pitch a fit. That penalty call in that game was only about a million years ago. Are you still miffed about it? The entire college football nation has moved on. What a pantywaist you are?! Look on the bright side: that call made such an impression on the rest of the special teams coaches across the land, that they have altered their coaching to instruct their players not to do something as DUMB as that LSU player. If you put your mind to it, you can envision them all standing proud, facing toward BR, collectively saluting and saying, "Thank you, LSU, for preventing us from looking like TOTAL MORONS on national TV!" :lol:

122246[/snapback]

The best way to stop us from calling you whiners is not to come over to our board and whine about it 7 weeks later out of the blue. Was anyone here even discussing LSU before EllisBoob decided not to let sleeping tigers be?

The best thing to cure your frustration with us over this would be to butt out of these discussions and tell the crazy uncles of your fanbase to stop stirring up crap needlessly.

The penalty against LSU on the extra point is the ONLY such call this year in college football. 

Not to take anything away from Auburn and the great season put together thus far, just a little FYI.

122019[/snapback]

Glad to see that moment is still burning in your corndog heart :D

But it won't ever go away and the score will always be 10-9 in favor of the real tigers. it's also interesting you remeber that call which was right but don't mention the obvious pass interference non-call you guys benefitted from in the bama game. Now run along back to TigerForum with your buddies rickyd, Tirk and ramah.

b/c there are very few eagle/tiger (whatever the hell ya'll are) fans that i've come across that are respectful

:lsu:   :thumbsdown:

122246[/snapback]

Wow, an LSU fan saying we're not respectful. Does anyone else think this is just absurd? Must be looking in a distorted mirror.

Archived