QB recruiting...

Sean White vs. Brandon Harris  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Elite 11 MVP or 247's #1 Dual Threat - Which one do you want?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No and he needs to add Mike Rosier. By most accounts he has moved ahead of Jordan and possibly Doss. The coaches are keeping a close eye on him.

To the best of my knowledge the main targets at the moment are

Deshaun Watson (Clemson, flipable if Chad Morris leaves for a HC job. Auburn will stay on him to the end.)

Brandon Harris

Jacob Park

Drew Barker (Kentucky, flipable)

Malik Rosier

Kendrick Doss

Matthew Jordan

Another one to keep an eye on is Tyler Harris.

Also even though Cornwell is not committed he is more of a Bama lock IMO than Deshaun Watson is with Clemson.

no sweat E ... if the aufamily detectives cant find a guy who's last name is rosier and first name starts with an "M" then they may need to go to detective school.

because, by golly, the difference between mike rosier and malik rosier is massive ... :cool:

Sorry. Meant Malik Rosier. Profile

What's the knock on this kid? His numbers look good and that is a ridiculously tough region so why hasn't he garnered more attention from the bigger schools?

Plays at super small Faith Academy/

What's the knock on this kid? His numbers look good and that is a ridiculously tough region so why hasn't he garnered more attention from the bigger schools?

super small? Class 5A. In arguably the toughest region in the state regardless of classification. He plays baseball so he hasn't been able to get to many jr days/camps this spring or last year. New coach this past season that implemented an offense that allowed him to have a lot of success and show his talent. Don't be fooled; the kids the real deal.

super small? Class 5A. In arguably the toughest region in the state regardless of classification. He plays baseball so he hasn't been able to get to many jr days/camps this spring or last year. New coach this past season that implemented an offense that allowed him to have a lot of success and show his talent. Don't be fooled; the kids the real deal.

From the video E posted I'm liking what I see.

He plays baseball so he hasn't been able to get to many jr days/camps this spring or last year. New coach this past season that implemented an offense that allowed him to have a lot of success and show his talent. Don't be fooled; the kids the real deal.

Makes sense. Gracias

that is correct. the same region in Mobile, against St. Paul's, Vigor, Spanish Fort, etc., etc. ...............................

My bad Q. I should have checked. As for the toughest region I still give it to region 6 of 6A, the Birmingham region.

Not going to argue with you there. Several strong teams in that region as well. Regardless, it will be interesting to see how much the recruiting process opens up for him. 7 offers right now with higher profile teams starting to take notice. No doubt he would be a great fit in Malzahns' scheme. From what I know of him, he's got all the physical tools...and has what it takes between the ears also.

I really like Rosier. He seems to have impressed CDC/CRL as well. Alot will depend on Watson and Park. Those are the two that we have a realistic shot with IMO that would be higher on the board. I'm not sure that Rosier could eclipse one or the other before NSD.

that is correct. the same region in Mobile, against St. Paul's, Vigor, Spanish Fort, etc., etc. ...............................

Ah, that's some steep competition there.

• 1 month later...

Archived