QB recruiting...

Sean White vs. Brandon Harris  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Elite 11 MVP or 247's #1 Dual Threat - Which one do you want?

White is very Brandon Coxish in his accuracy, in his throwing motion, in his ability to place the ball where only his receiver can get it and in his arm strength.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else besides me okay with offering White and then seeing where we get with Watson at a later date? I know, I know, we want Harris. But how badly do we want him is my question. If we can't get something we feel strongly about when BH visits, I, (Emphasis on the I) I would be thrilled to have White on board and roll the dice with Watson from there. We could do worse than White in 2014, to be followed by TQ in 2015. With JJ ahead of those two we would be in very good shape and by the time either would be asked to start we should be much better off at WR by then as well. Now, you may proceed to tell me I'm crazy but IMO that would be great. Besides, who knows what DT-QB will come on the scene in the next two years? We may have to employ Goons to guard the Football Progarm from all the 5* beasts trying to get into an AU uniform by then. :jossun: That's my piece of sunshine for this Monday 7/1/2013.

I decided to opt for TQ instead of just typing the name Queen. It just seems like we are hoping for a Queen instead of a QB. No I am not homophobic. Stop thinking that! I can feel you thinking that!! Stop it! For real, I'm not though.

Anyone else besides me okay with offering White and then seeing where we get with Watson at a later date? I know, I know, we want Harris. But how badly do we want him is my question. If we can't get something we feel strongly about when BH visits, I, (Emphasis on the I) I would be thrilled to have White on board and roll the dice with Watson from there. We could do worse than White in 2014, to be followed by TQ in 2015. With JJ ahead of those two we would be in very good shape and by the time either would be asked to start we should be much better off at WR by then as well. Now, you may proceed to tell me I'm crazy but IMO that would be great. Besides, who knows what DT-QB will come on the scene in the next two years? We may have to employ Goons to guard the Football Progarm from all the 5* beasts trying to get into an AU uniform by then. :jossun: That's my piece of sunshine for this Monday 7/1/2013.

I decided to opt for TQ instead of just typing the name Queen. It just seems like we are hoping for a Queen instead of a QB. No I am not homophobic. Stop thinking that! I can feel you thinking that!! Stop it! For real, I'm not though.

::::raising hand:::: :hellyeah:

Anyone else besides me okay with offering White and then seeing where we get with Watson at a later date? I know, I know, we want Harris. But how badly do we want him is my question. If we can't get something we feel strongly about when BH visits, I, (Emphasis on the I) I would be thrilled to have White on board and roll the dice with Watson from there. We could do worse than White in 2014, to be followed by TQ in 2015. With JJ ahead of those two we would be in very good shape and by the time either would be asked to start we should be much better off at WR by then as well. Now, you may proceed to tell me I'm crazy but IMO that would be great. Besides, who knows what DT-QB will come on the scene in the next two years? We may have to employ Goons to guard the Football Progarm from all the 5* beasts trying to get into an AU uniform by then. :jossun:/> That's my piece of sunshine for this Monday 7/1/2013.

An outstanding passer with an A+ GPA is somebody we want. If we get another QB prospect, ok, but I'd stay after White no matter what the other guys do or say.

Anyone else besides me okay with offering White and then seeing where we get with Watson at a later date? I know, I know, we want Harris. But how badly do we want him is my question. If we can't get something we feel strongly about when BH visits, I, (Emphasis on the I) I would be thrilled to have White on board and roll the dice with Watson from there. We could do worse than White in 2014, to be followed by TQ in 2015. With JJ ahead of those two we would be in very good shape and by the time either would be asked to start we should be much better off at WR by then as well. Now, you may proceed to tell me I'm crazy but IMO that would be great. Besides, who knows what DT-QB will come on the scene in the next two years? We may have to employ Goons to guard the Football Progarm from all the 5* beasts trying to get into an AU uniform by then. :jossun:/> That's my piece of sunshine for this Monday 7/1/2013.

An outstanding passer with an A+ GPA is somebody we want. If we get another QB prospect, ok, but I'd stay after White no matter what the other guys do or say.

Exactly how I would play it. I just know that BH has a bunch of supporters, as he should, and may be the second coming for all we know. But, IMO, if we can get a kid as accurate as Sean White apparently is we should jump all over him. If anyone else wants on great, if that scares them then I'm not sure they are the right one anyway.

If we get Harris or White our interest in Watson goes way down. If the staff offers White then they will be ready to move on from Watson.

If we get Harris or White our interest in Watson goes way down. If the staff offers White then they will be ready to move on from Watson.

How does that saying go? A "White" in hand is better than a "Watson and Harris" in the bush? No? It's something like that. :homer:

IMO (and I have zero inside information) it's time that we moved on from Watson. From watching their highlight tapes, I think that SW and BH are just as good, if not better in some areas than DW. I also think that SW and BH would fit in Gus's offensive style better than DW, although I understand that Gus is flexible and would adapt his scheme to fit the tools that he has.

Whisky is all over White at the Elite 11 today. I would think a FL kid with his arm would not be a tough sell to get away from Wisconsin.

If White stays uncommitted for a long while, I think coach Malzahn should not wait any longer for those other QB's and just place an offer to Sean.

He didn't show his best that's for sure. Hard situation though for a QB; can't run, can't hand off, no continuity with WR...

He's still pretty damn talented!

Archived