Can Notre Dame or UCLA beat USC?

ontovictory

yes, i believe ND is better than Oregon St, Stanford, and maybe Va Tech. usc was VERY close to losing to each of these teams. UCLA has less of a chance but i believe will give usc all it can handle. usc has been less than strong against some really weak teams.

i can not get a comfortable feel on notre dame with the ups and downs. i think it will be a close one deceided by 7 points or less. ucla i think as a better shot since these two in-state rivals. ucla as stepped up in the closing weeks of play. ucla looked particularly good against oregon who lost by 1 to cal.

both usc and oklahoma have won by narrow margins to mediocore teams. football is such a gamble when there is interconference matchups. this can be said with auburn's game with bammer and eventually tennessee.

i'll tell you i will be cheering for the golden domers and the bruins.

USC's games with ND and UCLA are by no means a gimme. ND has played strange this year. But they seem to bring their A game against USC most of the time. There have been a few blow outs, but I believe ND will give them a game this year.

UCLA is a rival game to USC. Much the same as UA is to us. But seems like most of the time, the better team wins.

By no means will I say no chance for an upset with either game, but I just don't get a warm fuzzy feeling either team can pull the upset.

Archived