Former 4* QB OU GT Austin Kendall to WVU (Update 1/16/19)

RunInRed

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super arm and a great touch passer as well. You will definitely be hearing a bunch about him within the next few cycles. Looks like he will be a stud.

That is one dog-gone good looking HS Sophomore QB!!! Mercy, if he stays healthy that is going to be fun to see where he ends up. This is one of my favorite parts of recruiting. Finding the kids and "getting to know them" from HS Freshmen and Sophomores up to NSD and seeing where they end up.

That is one dog-gone good looking HS Sophomore QB!!! Mercy, if he stays healthy that is going to be fun to see where he ends up. This is one of my favorite parts of recruiting. Finding the kids and "getting to know them" from HS Freshmen and Sophomores up to NSD and seeing where they end up.

lol. This was his freshman year.

lol. This was his freshman year.

I know but he will be a Sophmore E! I know, technically he is still a Freshman for 2-3 more days Mr. Accountant. :crossed arms:

What? We can find any middle-schoolers to offer??

(Glad to hear Lashlee is out there looking for young talent, early)

Holy cow!!! How about the fact that this kid is more than likely, depending on his birth date, 14 years old in these highlights!!! I'm kind of in awe of his potential. I'm only 38 and I haven't seen a 14 year old be that impressive in any sport other than maybe Golf. Here's to the future...

Holy cow!!! How about the fact that this kid is more than likely, depending on his birth date, 14 years old in these highlights!!! I'm kind of in awe of his potential. I'm only 38 and I haven't seen a 14 year old be that impressive in any sport other than maybe Golf. Here's to the future...

:cheers:

He will be one BIG QB. He is 6'2" as a freshman. He may easily end up as big or bigger than Cam.

What? We can find any middle-schoolers to offer??

(Glad to hear Lashlee is out there looking for young talent, early)

^^^ Me too. Plus it means he plans on being here a while. :)

The more I see this kids film, the more I want him to sign with the good guys. I can't believe that he's a freshman in those highlights, that's unreal. Amazing athlete.

its also a little creepy!

Wow. That kid is already better than the two QB's AU has now.

Keep in mind that he is playing against a lot different competition... For example, go back and look at KF's high school highlights. There is a reason that he was the #1 offensive player coming out of high school.

• 1 year later...
Auburn University offered! #WarEagle

@A_Kendall11

326147.jpg

Austin Kendall, Pro-Style QB

Waxhaw, NC (Cuthbertson HS)

6'2 / 205

- AU offered 2/20/15

- Recruiter: Lashlee

- Unofficial visit to AU 4/03/15

247Sports: 4* (No. 13 Pro QB)

ESPN: 4* (ESPN300 - No. 225, No. 15 QB)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 - No. 27, No. 3 QB)

Scout: 4* (No. 19 QB)

Offers: Auburn, Boston College, Charlotte, Clemson, Indiana, Kentucky, Miami (Fl.), NC State, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Virginia, Wake Forest and West Virginia, among others.

Hudl Highlights

1313728.jpg

He is not afraid to throw in into traffic. He has a bit of a funny throwing motion. He throws a little sidearm. I would take Pass over this kid. I also like our own JJ and Sean White better. JMO. Thanks for posting this RIR.

May not have the best natural "arm strength," but otherwise looks like he has quite a bit to offer. Reminds me of Shaw from USCe, perhaps.

I would think we are late on this kid. He may be excited about the AU offer because it kind of solidifies his 4* rating. Me thinks QB evaluations from our staff carries some weight with Recruiting Services.

Archived