Former 4* QB OU GT Austin Kendall to WVU (Update 1/16/19)

RunInRed

he is accurate and maybe his form problems can be fixed.

If a QB ios accurate you don't mess w/ his form.

I have to disagree on this one. Many of his passes I feel would not make it passed the LOS with his frequent side arm delivery. We have a long time before signing day. It will be interesting to watch his growth.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish Austin would give a firm commit to Auburn before other teams start pushing him hard to commit else where.

So you want Austin over Pass?

Why not both?

he is accurate and maybe his form problems can be fixed.

If a QB ios accurate you don't mess w/ his form.

I have to disagree on this one. Many of his passes I feel would not make it passed the LOS with his frequent side arm delivery. We have a long time before signing day. It will be interesting to watch his growth.

That's not something you can assume given how accurate he is. Some side-winders still know how to get the ball through the LOS. If his passes do actually get batted down, only then do you think about changing it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Wish Austin would give a firm commit to Auburn before other teams start pushing him hard to commit else where.

Oklahoma & Kentucky are pushing him hard & he is actually leaning to Oklahoma right now.

So you want Austin over Pass?

In a heartbeat. I'm not as sold on Pass as some other people are. Also Pass has not seperated himself in the staffs eyes either. He is 1 of 5 or 6 they like. They are taking things slow @ QB cuz they aren't completely sold on any QB prospects except Malik Henry & we ain't prying him from FSU.

Well, maybe the QB's will all start falling into place now. Very interesting.

Why is Oklahoma "OU" when they are University of Oklahoma. I will start referring to them as UO now.

Or "Choke-lahoma" by many others LOL

Except when they crush Alabama in bowl games.

Why is Oklahoma "OU" when they are University of Oklahoma. I will start referring to them as UO now.

Because the O is on top in their symbol which very well could mean they at one time were Oklahoma University instead of University of Oklahoma & just never changed theri emblem.

• 3 years later...

1/13/19 Update: Transferring from Oklahoma & AU has interest.

We’re back in the every QB that transfers market once again, it was a nice 2 year hiatus 

• ellitor changed the title to Former 4* QB Oklahoma GT Austin Kendall (Update 1/13/19)

Did some digging. AK is a Redshirt JR that has graduated so where ever he goes he can play immediately & do so for 2 seasons.

11 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

1/13/19 Update: Transferring from Oklahoma & AU has interest.

We’re back in the every QB that transfers market once again, it was a nice 2 year hiatus 

It was just one year as 2017 we got JS, but to your point that year was nice.  There’s not much of an excuse for this, but it’s the way Auburn has recruited QBs for half of the 6 years our current HC has been here.

Archived