No respect from Ole Miss, Arkansas, and...

1 LSU Tiger

Ok, I'm an LSU fan (bleed Purple and Gold), but I always cheer for the SEC. I hope Auburn rolls over everyone and wins the national championship for the SEC, again. Here's where I have a problem...

Every voting coach in the PAC-10 has USC ranked #1

Every voting coach in the Big XII has Oaklahoma ranked #1

And last, but not least, 4 of the 7 voting coaches in the SEC have Auburn ranked #1.

Hello? Now I understand that a few people don't like Tuberville...just ask LSU fans, but c'mon! Give credit where credit is due. Auburn is good....very good this year. LSU is lucky to have only lost by 1 point (it would be much worse now).

Here are the 3 coaches that didn't vote Auburn #1

-Cutcliff (Ole Miss)

-Nutt (Arkansas)

-Holtz (S. Carolina)

(Don't worry, Holtz did the same thing to LSU last season)

This is a big reason why Auburn still is not getting that "national respect" due them. When their own league can't vote them #1, why should everyone else?

Don't worry. Take it from an LSU team that was looking in at USC and Oklahoma this time last year...take care of the SEC, all the way through Atlanta, and the rest will fall in place.

:lsu: Geaux Tigers :au:

Ok, I'm an LSU fan (bleed Purple and Gold), but I always cheer for the SEC.  I hope Auburn rolls over everyone and wins the national championship for the SEC, again.  Here's where I have a problem...

Every voting coach in the PAC-10 has USC ranked #1

Every voting coach in the Big XII has Oaklahoma ranked #1

And last, but not least, 4 of the 7 voting coaches in the SEC have Auburn ranked #1. 

Hello?  Now I understand that a few people don't like Tuberville...just ask LSU fans, but c'mon!  Give credit where credit is due.  Auburn is good....very good this year.  LSU is lucky to have only lost by 1 point (it would be much worse now).

Here are the 3 coaches that didn't vote Auburn #1

-Cutcliff (Ole Miss)

-Nutt (Arkansas)

-Holtz (S. Carolina)

(Don't worry, Holtz did the same thing to LSU last season)

This is a big reason why Auburn still is not getting that "national respect" due them.  When their own league can't vote them #1, why should everyone else?

Don't worry.  Take it from an LSU team that was looking in at USC and Oklahoma this time last year...take care of the SEC, all the way through Atlanta, and the rest will fall in place.

:lsu:   Geaux Tigers  :au:

122201[/snapback]

where did you get your information?

I have no doubt about Nutt and Cutcliff voting ya'll #1 if AU wins out, but I wouldn't count Holtz. He's funny that way.

Remember this, Oklahoma has 2 games left vs. much lower winning percentage teams than does Auburn. It will work out in the BCS.

Yeah, we were way behind in the computer polls because of our 3 patsy games. I know we moved up from 6th to 4th in sheridans poll this week.

It would be too sweet if ou played a team in their cg that wasn't even bowl eligible.

where did you get your information?

122206[/snapback]

Tough information to come by, and I can't say, but it is a credible source.

"I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you"

Remember, the coaches can say one thing and vote however they want right now...none of these polls mean anything. When the final polls are due, they will vote correctly.

If Holtz doesn't vote us #1, then Tubs should run up the score on USC next year - I don't care who the coach is. He should be like, "That damn University and their stupid head coach last year - I have no respect for that coach or their institution. Not after the disrespect they gave our program last year."

Archived