I usually don't look at UAT Message Board

WAR EAGLE!!!

The comments from these guys are past delusional. Actually it is bordering on total insanity. Here's my favorite:

NOT MY WORDS: QUOTE FROM TIDEFANS.COM FORUM

"When we are at full strength we should breeze through this conference or any other most years and get some kind of challenge in the championship games. The SEC knows this, the ACC, knows this, the PAc 10 knows this, the Big 11 knows this, the other various conferences know this.

They wont admit that that is gonna happen any more than they did when it was. We define college football in most meaningful ways. He left one out, we are the only team to have played in and won all four major bowls."

I know I'm shaking in my boots just thinking about how good they are going to be!

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

They MAY actually be able to field a competitive team in, oh, let's say 3-4 years.

I wonder if any of the uat ilk understand that they are still in the NCAA "woods" for the next several years? :huh:

Reading this and any of the other posts from the uat nation, I seriously doubt it. Heck, do they even know that bear is dead? :blink:

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I copied one of the poster's signatures because it was just so funny.

"The bottom line for us is winning and helping these kids get their degrees. And we want to be successful at both, and that's going to start next year." Coach Mike Shula,5-21-04

Did Shula know he was not going to be able to win THIS YEAR. Why wait til next year.

And the stupid part....like everyone who replied to it agreed! BG...what do you say about this? Please tell me the majority of the bama nation doesnt think like this, because it really is pretty crappy. Its like a bunch of stoners who think the cops are after them....I mean they are saying the SEC is after them!!! Give me a damn break.

Archived