Nick Marshall's tweet on his jersey number...

WarEagleAU

What about 17? Since he was #7 in juco. Like 14 tho it looks full on a jersey call me weird. I'm also with most on wishing we'd go back to large numbers. I'm gonna see Gus at the Shoals Marriott June 6 so ill be the nerd patsy for everybody and see if we can get a few all navy games, also see if he's going back to the 2010 number size lol.

PS ill ask him if he likes Star Wars or Star Trek hahaha JK!!!!

See if there are plans on changing the unis for a game. Like All Navy...could be a surprise for when we have an all Navy Game!

I always liked seeing QB's wearing single-digit numbers. Idk why, it always just looked better to me. JJ has already said that he will wear #5, so that leaves #2 (I don't think anyone is gonna take that one...), #3 (Jonathan Jones wears it, but plays on D), #8, and #9 (Jermaine Whitehead plays on D). I would say let's give him a number that nobody has just in case he doesn't win the QB job, so that leaves #8. There! It's official! You're welcome Nick and AUFamily! I shall be sending you my bill shortly! :P

I like #14 for him. He's just "doubling up!" on the field. He's going to have to in order to make us be the team we're capable of being so he's going to have to bring it twice as hard in practice, the classroom, film room and being a leader so i think it's a number that's fitting considering he had #7. 7 x 2 = 14!

Just saw that NM tweeted to a friend he leaves for school June 19...but who knows. That date may be flexible but can't wait until he gets to Auburn! :)

I like #14 for him. He's just "doubling up!" on the field. He's going to have to in order to make us be the team we're capable of being so he's going to have to bring it twice as hard in practice, the classroom, film room and being a leader so i think it's a number that's fitting considering he had #7. 7 x 2 = 14!

Just saw that NM tweeted to a friend he leaves for school June 19...but who knows. That date may be flexible but can't wait until he gets to Auburn! :)

Apparently he has worn the #14 before.

NickMarshall.jpg

http://www.wareagleextra.com/2013/05/30/from-the-garden-spot-to-no-7-in-the-countdown/

Apparently he has worn the #14 before.

NickMarshall.jpg

http://www.wareaglee...-the-countdown/

Even better! Thanks!

What about 17? Since he was #7 in juco. Like 14 tho it looks full on a jersey call me weird. I'm also with most on wishing we'd go back to large numbers. I'm gonna see Gus at the Shoals Marriott June 6 so ill be the nerd patsy for everybody and see if we can get a few all navy games, also see if he's going back to the 2010 number size lol.

PS ill ask him if he likes Star Wars or Star Trek hahaha JK!!!!

I miss those large numbers too. Star Wars all the way!

I don't care what size the numbers are they wear as long as the numbers on TDs are BIG and the INTs small

Don't know why, but I like our QB's wearing small numbers.

Went from 14 wins in one season with big numbers, to 11 wins in 2 seasons with small numbers..... Just sayin

I say since he is a Tiger now he should get whatever number Gustav wants him to have and get out there and win some football games.

Don't know why, but I like our QB's wearing small numbers.

Went from 14 wins in one season with big numbers, to 11 wins in 2 seasons with small numbers..... Just sayin

I think he meant that he likes our QBs wearing #1-10, not the physical size of the number

Double Zero

I thought Ricardo switched to 5 during last season...

Don't think so. He wore 6 at the 2013 Spring game.

Archived