2014 4* DE Andrew Williams commits to AU!

ellitor

978516.jpg

Andrew Williams, DE

Mcdonough, GA (Eagle's Landing Christian)

Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 247

- Has an Auburn offer

- Lead Recruiter: Dameyune Craig

- Secondary: Rodney Garner

- Visited for BCW

- 2012 stats: 60 tackles, 28 TFL, 18 Sacks

- The last video is from 6/05/13. Interview starts at the 45 second mark. His coach is also interviewed at the end.

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 90)

Rivals: 4*

Scout: 4*

Offers: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Auburn, Boston College, Clemson, Duke, Florida, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana-Lafayette, Louisville, LSU, Miami (Fl), Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Missouri, NC State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Purdue, South Carolina, Stanford, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin, among others.

Hudl Page

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I f we could swing Thornton, Sawyer and Williams we will all be Happy, Happy, Happy! Outside of JT, this would be the guy we have to get IMO. He has big time skills. And Lawson needs a workout partner since Prosche is graduating. Thank God they weren't this big when I was in HS. I would have stuck to golf!! I was actually better at it anyway.

Any idea who is leading for this young man currently, E?

Any idea who is leading for this young man currently, E?

Not really but If I had to guess we may be in the top 3 with ND and Clemson.

That school is right down the road from my house. I'll have to go by there and check him out. The school is referred to around here as ELCA (Eagles Landing Christian Academy). It's a small private school. They are well known for their football. The local high schools won't play them anymore. Since it is a private school they can 'recruit' the best local talent and have made the local head coaches mad.

I feel like he will have us among his leaders when he puts it out there and like E said, he has now been here twice inside a month.

• 3 weeks later...

Free nugget from AUC Link

He just Tweeted this to WR Demarre Kitt: "@D_ocho: Gonna be at #clemson on the 18th and 19th" All in

----

I've always thought Clemson would be a major threat to AU and ND. Clemson was first to offer, and did so a long time ago.

This will be interesting to watch.

I posted before that I thought he could end up at Clemson. Not saying that we should give up either. CRG knows the ropes in GA and I believe he may be working on some other guys right now. Either way he is going to have a stable of DL within two years. DON'T BELEE ME JIS WATCH!

I posted before that I thought he could end up at Clemson. Not saying that we should give up either. CRG knows the ropes in GA and I believe he may be working on some other guys right now. Either way he is going to have a stable of DL within two years. DON'T BELEE ME JIS WATCH!

Did Dixie just go all Trinidad James? I think he did.

:cool:

:cool:/>

I feel you homie! I feel you. Lol ;D

I hope Clem gets smacked by the humpers and has to find a way to seem relevant right from the start. Ihatedabo lol

I hope Clem gets smacked by the humpers and has to find a way to seem relevant right from the start. Ihatedabo lol

I am very torn. Most years it's an easy one, I pull for Clemson because they suck anyway. I have acquired a strong dislike of them as well in recent years. I simply can't pull for THuga so I will hope they figure out a way to play for a tie. I know that Richt will manage to get out coached at least once or twice since they play some good teams. Clemson will choke somewhere as well.

My hatred for Clemson outweighs my UGA hate now. Plus, we'll have our shot to beat UGA so I'm fine with them having more wins when we play them. Clemson can lose every game as far as I'm concerned.

My hatred for Clemson outweighs my UGA hate now. Plus, we'll have our shot to beat UGA so I'm fine with them having more wins when we play them. Clemson can lose every game as far as I'm concerned.

I can't say the same though I completely follow your logic and had I not lived in GA all my life (including 1980 and the Hur-shull years) I would probably feel the same.

I can't stand Clemson but if we go into September without White or Harris at QB then I am pulling for Clemson to finally have their dream season so the chance Chad Morris leaves goes up thus making our chances on Watson go up.

I can't stand Clemson but if we go into September without White or Harris at QB then I am pulling for Clemson to finally have their dream season so the chance Chad Morris leaves goes up thus making our chances on Watson go up.

haha I would rather have another QB than get Watson at the expense of a Clemson dream season. Plus I just think we get one of White and Harris.

Never understood the dislike for Clemson, as an auburn fan. Just don't get it...

I have nothing against the school itself, I just dislike dabo. Plus it doesn't help that they have had our number the last couple of times we've played them. My hatred for them will go away when he does.

Never understood the dislike for Clemson, as an auburn fan. Just don't get it...

I didn't til they played us here in football and baseball. Their fans are pretty obnoxious.

Archived