2014 4* DE Andrew Williams commits to AU!

ellitor

E, have you -- or anybody else here -- heard anything lately on the First Coast guys? Since Kennion's visit with his mom, there's been nothing on these kids.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E, have you -- or anybody else here -- heard anything lately on the First Coast guys? Since Kennion's visit with his mom, there's been nothing on these kids.

There has been nothing new to report.

You got a feel for what they'll do?

I think Kennion flips. Spencer Willianms will have to wait on what Andrew Williams does.

Which, of course, begs the next question lol ............. AWilliams seems to be in pretty good with Clemson. What you think he's going to do. Deciding at end of summer iirc. Really like him. Trust the coaches with Kennion and SWilliams.

Which, of course, begs the next question lol ............. AWilliams seems to be in pretty good with Clemson. What you think he's going to do. Deciding at end of summer iirc. Really like him. Trust the coaches with Kennion and SWilliams.

Not sure. I like that he has been to Auburn 2 times recently though.

I think Kennion flips. Spencer Willianms will have to wait on what Andrew Williams does.

What has happened to make teams move Sawyer down their board? He was one of the hottest commodities out there during the spring.

What has happened to make teams move Sawyer down their board? He was one of the hottest commodities out there during the spring.

Link

Link

Unless things have changed with Kennion making it official, I wonder if Sawyer is still coming to attempt to get a committable offer? With Andrew Williams flirting with Dabo & clemson I still would not mind adding Sawyer still and taking 4 DE's. (E, I know we are planning on 3 but...) Sawyer may not be 6'-06" but he still is very good IMO. Maybe take Sawyer if he commits on the spot and let the two Williams' decide between who commits first. Also, I want every kid we can get from First Coast HS in FL. Holland is my personal favorite.

Nope, lol, just got out of class and saw it.

I just watched his HUDL highlights again and dang!!! That young man flat out gets after it. Surprising that he isn't a five star. No matter though. I just hope we get him. We need him. He reminds me of Elijah Daniel. I'd love to stockpile several stud DE's. That's where the money is on defense in the pros anyway. I hope that he continues to fall in love with Auburn and pulls the trigger sooner rather than later.

I just watched his HUDL highlights again and dang!!! That young man flat out gets after it. Surprising that he isn't a five star. No matter though. I just hope we get him. We need him. He reminds me of Elijah Daniel. I'd love to stockpile several stud DE's. That's where the money is on defense in the pros anyway. I hope that he continues to fall in love with Auburn and pulls the trigger sooner rather than later.

Dont mean to hijack, but I have never even looked at highlights from E Daniels. He snuck into the class as a bonus signee. I have to look him up, I know he was highly regarded.

Dont mean to hijack, but I have never even looked at highlights from E Daniels. He snuck into the class as a bonus signee. I have to look him up, I know he was highly regarded.

He looks like a player ready to make an immediate impact along with Carl Lawson.

He looks like a player ready to make an immediate impact along with Carl Lawson.

He's special, but more like Adams in that he plays single A football in GA. Lawson was in a hellified region and put up scary numbers. This reason alone is why I'm higher on sawyer than williams. The coaches are more informed than I am though, either way I'd be pleased.

He's special, but more like Adams in that he plays single A football in GA. Lawson was in a hellified region and put up scary numbers. This reason alone is why I'm higher on sawyer than williams. The coaches are more informed than I am though, either way I'd be pleased.

I was referring to Elijah D. You are correct though wih your point. Adams IMO will be a first rounder in 3-4 years.

I was referring to Elijah D. You are correct though wih your point. Adams IMO will be a first rounder in 3-4 years.

Daniels is going to turn out being the biggest steal from last year. Getting him into AU was HUGE. I mean HUGE. Kid is a MONSTER. Might be better than Lawson when its said and done.

All three of them should be drafted fairly high, Daniels has tons of potential and he made up (in my mind) for missing on that LB kid.

44 - I thought ELCA was 2-A, maybe not. Adams (last year) and now Williams are not simply big fish in small ponds though. Watching both move with their size is amazing, Adams looks so friendly as well but I would hate to block him.

Daniels is going to turn out being the biggest steal from last year. Getting him into AU was HUGE. I mean HUGE. Kid is a MONSTER. Might be better than Lawson when its said and done.

Boy wouldn't that be a treat!!! We all believe that Lawson will be all-everything by the time he leaves AU. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone opposite of him on the field to do the same thing!!!!! The future is bright boys!!

All three of them should be drafted fairly high, Daniels has tons of potential and he made up (in my mind) for missing on that LB kid.

44 - I thought ELCA was 2-A, maybe not. Adams (last year) and now Williams are not simply big fish in small ponds though. Watching both move with their size is amazing, Adams looks so friendly as well but I would hate to block him.

They are A private, GHSA divides private and public at A level. He and Adams are exceptional talents, but they both similarly have not faced prime competition week in and out. Just my opinion but if it comes down to 2 prospects similar in size character and skillset you go with the one from the bigger program. More likely that they'll be college ready sooner and it cabn help create a pipeline to a predominant program. Look at Bama with Prattville and St Paul's until recently, FSU with Lowends and Columbia, UGA with Valdosta and Auburn with Opelika. Great programs produce great players and HS coaches want to send their players to coaches they trust and are familiar with. Just my .02

Archived