Basketball Country

AURainman

As some of you know, I recently moved to Lexington, KY. For the week of the AU/MSU game, the local affiliate bumped the game in lieu of some stupid TENNIS tournament. I was furious. We were forced to take our Auburn club to a sports bar to watch the game.

It's happened again.

I received this email this morning from our Bluegrass Auburn Club president.

I'm sending this out from home in case any of you didn't receive it from my work email:

This weekend's BAMA game is being bumped from our local CBS (WKYT) to the UPN affiliate, channel 5, in favor of the UK vs Coppin State bball game. Our game time is 3:30. We can have a big screen TV at Buffalo Wild Wings on Todd's and Man o'War if we get there early to save some tables for our group.

I (and a few others) plan to get there between 2:30 and 2:45.

Please join us. Bring a toy for the local firefighters Christmas Toy Drive.

See you there and WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Eagle, Hey!

Oh, I hate Kentucky. I hate them, SO bad.

Do you not have UPN on your TV?  I mean, all they do is get the same satellite feed that the CBS affiliate would have gotten.

122384[/snapback]

No, I dont get UPN, but I'll be watching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Its just the principle of the matter.

Why don't you get UPN? I mean, it's a local channel. A pair of rabbit ears should be able to get it? Does your cable company not include UPN or do you have satellite without local channels? :confused:

Why don't you get UPN?  I mean, it's a local channel.  A pair of rabbit ears should be able to get it?  Does your cable company not include UPN or do you have satellite without local channels? :confused:

122416[/snapback]

Satellite with local channels.......all but UPN :(

Consider yourself lucky to not receive UPN and enjoy the game and wings. :)

When Coppin State wins the NCAA tournament in the spring, you can look back fondly on the day you blew them off to watch us kick the Bammites asses.

Archived