Golloway named next AU baseball coach

May I say, looks like the wife and kids will fit right in on the plains?!

Beautiful family; welcome!!

lol. Nothing compared to his oldest daughter who was not there. She is on an elite level in terms of beauty.

No doubt, she's an 11! B)

Yup. She posed in Playboy in one of 'Girls of the ... Conference' spreads they do. As an Oklahoma State coed.

Gives whole new meaning or meanings to Cowboy Up!

You pervs are talking about one of the daughters of one of our coaches. Now if anybody has a link to these pics, please post it or PM it to me. Thanks!

PM coming your way.

Thanks E! I knew I could count on you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. Nothing compared to his oldest daughter who was not there. She is on an elite level in terms of beauty.

Yup. She posed in Playboy in one of 'Girls of the ... Conference' spreads they do. As an Oklahoma State coed.

You pervs are talking about one of the daughters of one of our coaches. Now if anybody has a link to these pics, please post it or PM it to me. Thanks!

PM coming your way.

Ok E don't be stingy!....share share and share alike :bow: PM Please! ;D

PM coming your way.

Sent

PM coming your way.

Sent

Thank You Sir... :Sing:

Shwing!

I think Coach Galloway is the coach we all have been wanting for a long while. I know they are other coaches out there that were mentioned and possibly interviewed for the job, but I think we can have great baseball program with Coach Galloway at the helm. I see us maybe as early as next season, competing for the SEC West and making a lot of noise in the SEC. I think a huge banner should be placed in the outfield of Plainsman Park that says "We are back baby, we are back!"

PM coming your way.

Ok E don't be stingy!....share share and share alike :bow:/> PM Please! ;D/>

Sent

I wanna get on this list.

You can pm ellitor to ask. That way we don't have half the board asking for our coaches daughter's nudie pics.

lol. That is why I am just filling orders instead of replying here. lol

You can pm ellitor to ask. That way we don't have half the board asking for our coaches daughter's nudie pics.

lol. That is why I am just filling orders instead of replying here. lol

Google image search, take it off of "safe search", delete your browser history afterwards.

Not that I would know how to obtain such information :-\

Archived