The irony....

tigerrules

So am I the only person that finds it ironic that Katherine Webb's boyfriend A.J.McCarron(Bammer) has been accused of cheating on her? Let's see, a Bammer cheats...... This was investigated and there is Nothing to see here.

And if true: Another Bammer acts like an idiot. I don't know her personally, but I certainly would think twice before I screwed up a relationship with such a gorgeous Auburn grad!

The guy is a 21 year old college student at UAT. What's ironic to me than any AU person would give a crap one way or the other about this guy's personal life.

The guy is a 21 year old college student at UAT. What's ironic to me than any AU person would give a crap one way or the other about this guy's personal life.

You've got a point there!

• 3 weeks later...

'Nuff BAMA DRAMA! :-) :wareagle:

So am I the only person that finds it ironic that Katherine Webb's boyfriend A.J.McCarron(Bammer) has been accused of cheating on her? Let's see, a Bammer cheats...... This was investigated and there is Nothing to see here.

If true, it has nothing to do with him being a Bammer. The fact that cheating happens at all is very sad.

If true, it has nothing to do with him being a Bammer. The fact that cheating happens at all is very sad.

AMEN, Never2Yield!

Archived