2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

Hell if he starts blowin up SEC WRs and RBs I hope flops down and brings back "the~~~~worm" lol who cares. Ellis will keep'em cool. Gus got this

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how that happened, but lay off the 2015 class and stop nic picking what they do. They are kids.

(this is before the "end quote" command)

(this is after)You posted your comment before the "end quote" command instead of after it, lol. That caused your comment to appear with my copied post.

Thanks, I have a place for you on my staff. That sounds gay.

Not sure how that happened, but lay off the 2015 class and stop nic picking what they do. They are kids.

(this is before the "end quote" command)

(this is after)You posted your comment before the "end quote" command instead of after it, lol. That caused your comment to appear with my copied post.

Thanks, I have a place for you on my staff. That sounds gay.

No homo. There. You're safe.

Love this kid and love his energy! Remember folks its still just a game. It's suppose to be fun.

I'm not trying to nit pick, and I do want Jeffery to play in O&B. it was just something I noticed, so I pointed it out. Sorry if I stepped on any virtual toes.

I'm sick of old white guys trying to tone down high school football players emotions. :drippingsarcasm7pa: Football is an emotional sport and if it's ok with the players coach and the refs, then let it go,

My bad. I thought I added the sarcasm icon. Anyway, I'm an old white guy so I feel entitled.

Kid looks like a heck of an athlete! IMO he'll need to get a bit nastier at the point of attack. I saw several places where I thought he could have really lit someone up but kind of arm tackled them instead. But that may be due to officials calling roughing penalties more liberally in his area.

Remember guys that this is a highlight video. So most of the plays he is celebrating could have been third down stops or whatever. I doubt he celebrates like that on every play...but if he does that means he must be in shape! lol

Sounds from some of the articles on 247 like his primary interest may be in Florida.

Coach Boom is doing a fantastic job at UF. I have been very impressed how he has rebuilt them. I will always pull for him unless he is playing us.

I'm very pleased with the staff that Coach Malzahn has assembled here. But given the opportunity in the future, I would love to steal Travarius Robinson from Coach Boom & Florida. It pains me to see a former Auburn player #2 in the individual recruiter rankings while he is recruiting for another school.

I'm very pleased with the staff that Coach Malzahn has assembled here. But given the opportunity in the future, I would love to steal Travarius Robinson from Coach Boom & Florida. It pains me to see a former Auburn player #2 in the individual recruiter rankings while he is recruiting for another school.

^^MY sentiments EXACTLY!!!^^

Long way to go before he able to sign. We were a bit late with our offer compared to some other schools. Not conceding him to Boom just yet. I am in agreement on CTR however, I felt the same way about CDC @ FSU and CRG @ THuga and we were able to reclaim their talents. Don't see why we couldn't do the same here.

• 2 months later...

I'm sick of old white guys trying to tone down high school football players emotions. Football is an emotional sport and if it's ok with the players coach and the refs, then let it go,

Best quote I heard this week: "Act Like you have been there before" "What if I haven't then what do I do?"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Watched his film. This kid is a monster. Will be play. OLB or DE at AU. I think he could play either position well.

Archived