Do we still lead?

No new evidence to the contrary.

247 article up with an update but it's premium

That's why I asked.

Do we still lead?

No new evidence to the contrary.

247 article up with an update but it's premium

That's why I asked.

He received another CB to AU today from a Florida recruiting analyst, so I assume we are in good shape.

I expect that BCW will set things up so that he un-officials once more this Summer followed by an OV and commit around that time during the season. since he is wanting to EE, that makes it even more important to stay #1.

I expect that BCW will set things up so that he un-officials once more this Summer followed by an OV and commit around that time during the season. since he is wanting to EE, that makes it even more important to stay #1.

Good points. Another reason would be that he must be the #1 LB on our board. We should send Mikey down to Jacksonville to visit him.

Good points. Another reason would be that he must be the #1 LB on our board. We should send Mikey down to Jacksonville to visit him.

My bags are packed with you know what in 100's. Just waiting for Bobby Lowder and Milton McGregor to give me the word.....

My bags are packed with you know what in 100's. Just waiting for Bobby Lowder and Milton McGregor to give me the word.....

Funny, think we should do it?

Shhhh! Danny Sheridan has been looking for you! Let's just hope Finebaum doesn't read this forum.

Shhhh! Danny Sheridan has been looking for you! Let's just hope Finebaum doesn't read this forum.

I've already slipped by the FBI, NCAA lawyers posted in Montgomery courtrooms waiting to hear a smidgen of evidence against Auburn in trials unrelated to athletics, and not a few Sheridans and other Updykes. I am THE BAGMAN and as such, cannot be caught. As soon as Lowder & company stuff the bags they aim me at a target and off I go. Why Cecil Newton buried his $180,000 under the house and never spent a penny of it, I can't say. All I know is he got the CASH!

Just wait until Phyllis calls in on Monday!

Oh my!

I've already slipped by the FBI, NCAA lawyers posted in Montgomery courtrooms waiting to hear a smidgen of evidence against Auburn in trials unrelated to athletics, and not a few Sheridans and other Updykes. I am THE BAGMAN and as such, cannot be caught. As soon as Lowder & company stuff the bags they aim me at a target and off I go. Why Cecil Newton buried his $180,000 under the house and never spent a penny of it, I can't say. All I know is he got the CASH!

Oh my!

Oh my!

New article on al.com about Holland and his planned visit to BCW. No real new info.

While commitments are common during Big Cat Weekend, Holland says he doesn't have a commitment date in mind.

"i just want to go down and hang out with the team," he said. "And talk with my position coaches and stuff like that."

Holland grew up a Florida fan, and the Gators are considered Auburn's top competition for his commitment. He also listed UCLA, USC, Ohio State and Tennessee as other contenders.

A total of 32 commitment predictions have been made for Holland on the 247Sports Crystal Ball, and Florida holds 22 of them. Auburn holds the other 10, including all six of the latest predictions.

I noticed it too he continues to ask Cece Jefferson to call him, maybe I'm reading way too far into this but Jefferson is thought to be a big UF lean and UF is our biggest competition for Holland. We'll see in the morning I'm sure.

when i saw that he tweeted that i was dead set he committed to AU, mainly because we supposedly lead for him, and Ben Edwards posted a picture of holland decked out in AU gear earlier today

when i saw that he tweeted that i was dead set he committed to AU, mainly because we supposedly lead for him, and Ben Edwards posted a picture of holland decked out in AU gear earlier today

Plus, he was at BCW, right? (At least he was on the list.) If that's the case, it's hard to see how it wouldn't be AU this soon after a BCW visit.

I noticed it too he continues to ask Cece Jefferson to call him, maybe I'm reading way too far into this but Jefferson is thought to be a big UF lean and UF is our biggest competition for Holland. We'll see in the morning I'm sure.

Or maybe he's giving the guy a heads up first (are they buddies?)…OR trying to pull him over too?

Or maybe he's giving the guy a heads up first (are they buddies?)…OR trying to pull him over too?

Two highly touted recruits are probably buddies. Regardless, we will see in the morning I'm sure who he chose.

Interesting. I would love it if this turned out to be true and he committed to AU. People are now up today, I would expect we hear something shortly.

Archived