2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

I saw somewhere where he said he couldn't make it to the Iron Bowl because of family reasons, but attended the FSU-Florida game. Is this true?

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His film is very impressive. He and Tre would be difference makers.

No doubt about that, add in Evans flying around... With a Dline of Adams, Lawson, Daniels, A.Williams, D. Russell all rotating in and out....

No read the prior posts.

I have no clue if he went to the Florida game but he did not go to the Iron Bowl. He was just tweeting about the game.

Holland is my personal #1 want on D for 2015. He is a dynamic athlete but will be tough to get from Boom. Lets hope that train wreck lasts another year or two because Jeffrey is a difference maker.

• 3 weeks later...

and their #2 rated LB in the nation for 2015 just tweeted "Got everythang Auburn for Christmas" along with a picture of a big Auburn flag or throw. His twitter page says that he has 55 offers.

Sounds like he's a huge Auburn fan and ours to lose!

http://247sports.com/Player/Jeffery-Holland-23197

102ddca54aece8928be7efd67de0fd3b_normal.jpegJeffHolland JR@holland_jeffery59m

Got everythang auburn for christmas pic.twitter.com/GTxK2bAwf6

BcWHFXHIgAAS0nw.jpg

I feel great about our chances with this kid! I fully expect Florida to struggle again next year and for us to close whatever gap there is between us and the Gators with another strong season. Imagine in 2016 having three 5*'s starting at LB with Tre Williams, Rashaan Evans, and Mr. Holland....

I feel great about our chances with this kid! I fully expect Florida to struggle again next year and for us to close whatever gap there is between us and the Gators with another strong season. Imagine in 2016 having three 5*'s starting at LB with Tre Williams, Rashaan Evans, and Mr. Holland....

The only problem with this scenario is that we currently only have one of these "committed" to the good guys. I will feel MUCH better when we have some LOIs signed. That said, the above does sound appealing.

• 2 weeks later...

Now would be a good time to list an under/over on pages for this guy. With a little over a year to go, I'm thinking around 150 pages in this thread and I'm taking the over.

Now would be a good time to list an under/over on pages for this guy. With a little over a year to go, I'm thinking around 150 pages in this thread and I'm taking the over.

Definitely >150 pages. This will be a drama filled recruitment. Holland likes to play jokes and trick people. I am sure he will name multiple leaders throughout and eventually announcing late.

Definitely >150 pages. This will be a drama filled recruitment. Holland likes to play jokes and trick people. I am sure he will name multiple leaders throughout and eventually announcing late.

Heck I'll help you guys push to the over. Going to be a long year.

From our friends over at AU Tiger Nutrition how about some turkey legs. Helps you have the stamina for long threads.

BR4ptXECUAAhzy_.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived