2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely my top talent want. I know schoolwork is the only reason he was ever an iffy take. I think he's A MAJOR difference-maker for us...as big a need as anyone we signed today.

So... With CeCe going to Florida and now the Cowart drama, you reckon Holland's saying "wtc, package deal my a**!!!"

There never was a package deal to begin with. That was just talk.

Yeah, that was just facetious humor but my sarcasm button must have been broken. I never thought in a million years that they really were a package deal...

So... With CeCe going to Florida and now the Cowart drama, you reckon Holland's saying "wtc, package deal my a**!!!"

There never was a package deal to begin with. That was just talk.

Yeah, that was just facetious humor but my sarcasm button must have been broken. I never thought in a million years that they really were a package deal...

Would have been nice though. We got two out of three though. No complaints here.

I didn't realize Holland was so athletic and versatile on both sides of the ball until I saw this film. If he isn't sacking the QB, he is winning jump balls as a receiver or scoring touchdowns running the ball. He is a lethal weapon!

Mute when u watch. Music will induce vomiting

Ha. Maybe that's his jam.

I am excited about Holland playing outside linebacker for us. Going to be making big time plays. Hope he wears number 11.

Our Lavar.

Mute when u watch. Music will induce vomiting

I was at work when I posted the video, so I had the video on mute anyway. I watched it again and the song doesn't even fit the video. Put some rammstein on it

Archived