2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if he is gonna be a Tre Williams type recruit or lean more towards the Hollywood drama type. Hopefully he takes a Tre, Roc, Sean White path.

I dont even mind missing on some of the big fish. Hell i know we cant have em all. I simply cannot stand the little games some play. Hope holland has a straight forward process.

200 pages. Take an early commitment from him but if he wavers, tell him bye. I'm sick of the stupid LB circus.

My gut feeling on this one is that he's the one that'll make AU forget about the guy with the rival school's tattoo and the guy who's dad couldn't hold Bo's jockstrap.

I have good feelings about Jeff's state of mind when it come to recruiting process. No inside info just feelings. At least that's what I pick up from interviews and articles. Seems like an early fall commitment kind of guy,

EDW is right. His words and his actions are saying two different things. He's recently been to a Florida basketball game and he went Florida's Junior Day this past weekend. We definitely need to get him back on the Plains for a visit. Another losing season from Florida would certainly help too.

Don't blame AHS for kids not coming to Auburn. Ruben Foster didn't come to AHS until his senior year, and the link between Foster and Evans has a lot to do with losing Evans. It's just a reality.

Is he still just a want for us or are we a verbal? Just asking bc of the 24/7 crystal ball (which lost a lot of shine and I would argue is the "Murky Ball" after yesterday) is putting huge emphasis on UF... :dunno:

I agree it left some room for question after yesterday. But i suppose there are bound to be upsets in the world of crystal ball picking. Maybe we are on to one here :D

I'm sorry but Muschamp is going to be kicked out the door next year. I like our odds at getting this kid over an underperforming uF going through a coaching change. I'd rather play at UCF than UF right now.

The UCF campus is much nicer anyways haha

I'm sorry but Muschamp is going to be kicked out the door next year. I like our odds at getting this kid over an underperforming uF going through a coaching change. I'd rather play at UCF than UF right now.

The UCF campus is much nicer anyways haha

I predict UF is going to have a turnaround season, just my opinion. I think UGA will be going through a coaching change and Pruitt will probably get the gig.

Archived