ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The great news is he is not an AHS linebacker... that means we have a shot

Too soon.

WAY too soon.

he was just stating the obvious

I'm sorry but Muschamp is going to be kicked out the door next year. I like our odds at getting this kid over an underperforming uF going through a coaching change. I'd rather play at UCF than UF right now.

The UCF campus is much nicer anyways haha

I predict UF is going to have a turnaround season, just my opinion. I think UGA will be going through a coaching change and Pruitt will probably get the gig.

I respectfully disagree. I know a player on that team and Muschamp is not very well liked by the players. There is a lot of dissension on that team and you saw how many players transferred out at the end of the season. His rage on the sidelines and horrible screaming at players killed morale. I'm shocked he recruited as well as he did this year but it is the gin in-state school. I think that if he has another bad year and we have another great year, we can snag Holland.

Id like to get this guy committed early. Then if there are any games, just send him packing.

He may transfer this summer

LOL talk about a meltdown. Idk if the board could handle it

LOL talk about a meltdown. Idk if the board could handle it

A shot? Not on my money if he ended up at AHS.

Sounds like this guy is all UF atm. Hopefully we'll come across some LBs in this class that like them some AU!

UF may lead, but he has some love for AU. There were plenty of pictures of him sporting AU gear last fall on social media

Where might he transfer?

Pretty positive Golf was just joking about him transferring to AHS

I don't care where UF is at on his list right now. I don't even care if Muschamp rights the ship and turns everything around (sometimes, it takes something good happening for players to start respecting the hardass approach CWM has) and has a great season. I think we'll have a shot a him the whole way through simply because of the family connection. Certainly doesn't mean he'll choose Auburn, only that it gives us a reason to stay on the fringe of his thought process no matter what.

I don't care where UF is at on his list right now. I don't even care if Muschamp rights the ship and turns everything around (sometimes, it takes something good happening for players to start respecting the hardass approach CWM has) and has a great season. I think we'll have a shot a him the whole way through simply because of the family connection. Certainly doesn't mean he'll choose Auburn, only that it gives us a reason to stay on the fringe of his thought process no matter what.

A good year of linebacker play wouldn't hurt either.

A good year of linebacker play wouldn't hurt either.

Call me crazy, but I am thinking that our LB's do have a good year.

Auburn got two crystal ball predictions and is at 23%. UF is in lead.

Appreciate all the coverage you've provided tonight EDW

Agreed. We are starting to and will continue to make Holland's decision interesting.

Archived