2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said Auburn and Florida are co-leaders, i think by time the season starts we will be the clear leader.

I don't. Major in state schools are almost always in it even with shaky coaching situations. Also UF did not sign any LBs for the 2014 class so early PT will have UF in it til the end.

His opportunity for early playing time will be as great or greater at AU. We're thin as chow hall bacon at LB.

Never thought I would say this, but I miss the ole chow hall sometimes.

He said Auburn and Florida are co-leaders, i think by time the season starts we will be the clear leader.

I don't. Major in state schools are almost always in it even with shaky coaching situations. Also UF did not sign any LBs for the 2014 class so early PT will have UF in it til the end.

His opportunity for early playing time will be as great or greater at AU. We're thin as chow hall bacon at LB.

Please just shut up before you derail this thread like so many before it.

Touchy, touchy... :poke:

Touchy, touchy... :poke:/>

Not really, just not interested in watching Mikey v Metafour chapter 37 play out. And this looked suspiciously like bait.

I didn't even know we were still in the running for this kid until the other day when he announced we were his co-leader.

AU is still in on a lot of the top guys. Remember it's only April.

I didn't even know we were still in the running for this kid until the other day when he announced we were his co-leader.

Guess I kinda forgot about him and had already thought the ship had sailed to Gainesville. Good to see we're still on his mind.

Guess I kinda forgot about him and had already thought the ship had sailed to Gainesville. Good to see we're still on his mind.

Even if that were the case, I'm not so sure Florida is a fit port for sailing ships at the moment. There are a lot worse places we could find ourselves with a recruit than leading with or number 2 behind Florida headin into the season.

Touchy, touchy... :poke:/>

Not really, just not interested in watching Mikey v Metafour chapter 37 play out. And this looked suspiciously like bait.

If you don't like the bait, don't bite at it. In the meantime, we can match potential PT at linebacker with anybody. Had we been able to sign Foster, A. J. Johnson and Evans things might have been a little crowded but those three swings and misses have left opportunity for any quality LB prospect to see the field early.

More than likely Williams and McBride take two slots and the other would probably be Holland or RSmith if we get lucky.

“@Allie_Davison: #Rivals100 LB Jeffrey Holland - “@holland_jeffery: Having a great time””

“@Allie_Davison: More from Holland RT “@holland_jeffery: I feel at home frfr””

“@Allie_Davison: #Rivals100 LB Jeffrey Holland - “@holland_jeffery: Having a great time””

“@Allie_Davison: More from Holland RT “@holland_jeffery: I feel at home frfr””

Good to hear.

Yes! Holland is my favorite defensive prospect of this cycle hope we can hang on to this position

War Eagle and with his high school team mate Ben Edwards flipping to the good guys today looks like were in a great position

"Edwards' teammate, Rivals100 linebacker Jeffery Holland, named the Tigers his leader after his Saturday visit. Edwards said he's already started recruiting Holland to the Plains.

"I have to get Jeff," he said. "Jeff and I are cool and we do lots of stuff together. He gets to the quarterbacks and I'll get picks."

Edwards said his decision is final.

"This is home," he said.

Archived