- GPA:4.3

2012 Stats: 166/235, 70.7 complete %, 2670 yards, 35 TDs, 7 INTs,

2011 Stats: 61.7 complete %, 2,208 yards, 26 TDs, 3 INTs

247Sports Profile

Great read on White's work ethic and perseverence

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing he'd be a really good "backup plan" in case Brandon Harris & Deshaun Watson fall through.

This guy doesn't look like anybody's backup plan and his stats are far from backupish. He'll be #1 with a lot of schools and he'll probably end up at one of the schools that treats him like their #1 choice.

I'm guessing he'd be a really good "backup plan" in case Brandon Harris & Deshaun Watson fall through.

I am not sure if he is willing to wait for longer on his college decision if AU coaches want Watson to flip (more likely in January if Morris left). If we miss out Harris in July then we should find out who is next QB on list. Should be fun to watch... WDE!

This guy doesn't look like anybody's backup plan and his stats are far from backupish. He'll be #1 with a lot of schools and he'll probably end up at one of the schools that treats him like their #1 choice.

Right now the most prestigous school looking at him outside of Auburn are Wisky and SCar.

I am not sure if he is willing to wait for longer on his college decision if AU coaches want Watson to flip (more likely in January if Morris left). If we miss out Harris in July then we should find out who is next QB on list. Should be fun to watch... WDE!

Well hopefully White's visit will be after Harris's on the 10h so the staff knows where things stand.

Now he would be one hell of a back up plan to Harris or Watson. We could certainly do worse.

I also hear he's amazing on a snowboard!

Took me a minute.

Right now the most prestigous school looking at him outside of Auburn are Wisky and SCar.

If Spurrier shows serious interest it won't be long before everybody and his rival are after this guy.

I like that the staff is after White. Sounds to me like the staff is doing a great job to make sure we are protected by having several options. I would be quite happy with Watson, White, or Harris.

I really like this young man. He is elusive enough and my favorite attribute was his ability to recover from mistakes. There were several bad snaps and he still had the ability to make something positive happen.

I'm no scout, but I'm very impressed with his highlights. Great pocket awareness and escapability, and he had great touch on his deep passes even if he was scrambling. He doesn't seem to be a runner, but that's not a requirement to excel in Auburn's offense.

@joshnewberg247 57m

Dilfer on Sean White, "He doesn't just throw a skinny post, he sends a message with the skinny post". #dilferism

@joshnewberg247 1h

Trent Dilfer on QB Sean White, "He throws an artistic ball". #dilferism

@joshnewberg247 2h

Trent Dilfer says Sean White is not accurate, he's exact. #dilferism

Sounds like SW has an excellent chance of making the E11 and getting a ranking bump after his week. I'm sure we are waiting to hear from BH on 7/18. If he choses LSU, we should move quickly to SW. We should already be on him hard anyways, but I know BH has been a top target for a lot longer.

Sounds like SW has an excellent chance of making the E11 and getting a ranking bump after his week. I'm sure we are waiting to hear from BH on 7/18. If he choses LSU, we should move quickly to SW. We should already be on him hard anyways, but I know BH has been a top target for a lot longer.

The staff will probably know when Harris visits on 7/10.

I like that the staff is after White. Sounds to me like the staff is doing a great job to make sure we are protected by having several options. I would be quite happy with Watson, White, or Harris.

Really. I should think any of them would be thrilled to learn from Malzahn. .

Really. I should think any of them would be thrilled to learn from Malzahn. .

Maybe, but High School kids come up with all kinds of reasons to like all kinds of things. That is why having several great options may be a good idea.

Could there be other % 5* out that we don't know about but our staff does? Could there be another Cam our there who's just waiting word from our coaches before he goes public with his commitment? I'm just sayin.

A4E you dangle that thought as if you know something!!! That's just mean...but intriguing!!

Intriguing prospect to me. Reminds me of Wuerffel. A lot of over arching passes which can be very nerve racking considering the speed of SEC db's, but like Wuerffel, they found their mark.

Archived