2014 4* QB Sean White commits to AU!

ellitor

Wiscy just got a commitment from the no. 2 dual threat QB. Can/does this mean anything for Sean's recruitment and who are the top teams contending for his services?

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wiscy just got a commitment from the no. 2 dual threat QB. Can/does this mean anything for Sean's recruitment and who are the top teams contending for his services?

Can't hurt. and Gillins is the #4 DT QB in the industry composite. Link White has not picked up new offers since the Elite 11 but Auburn, ND, and SCar has picked up on interest.

I will say this though. Even if Sean White commits to Auburn I will be concerned if ND wants a 2nd QB and offer White. He grew up an ND fan.

Ahh, well you don't kid that often so it's hard to tell at times. No harm no foul.

For future reference I have put all our personal issues aside. I respect and enjoy you on the board too much.

Please PM me all your personal issues e I was at one time a fantastic counselor. Maybe I can help with your personal issues.

Ahh, well you don't kid that often so it's hard to tell at times. No harm no foul.

For future reference I have put all our personal issues aside. I respect and enjoy you on the board too much.

Please PM me all your personal issues e I was at one time a fantastic counselor. Maybe I can help with your personal issues.

No hijacking. Lol.

No hijacking. Lol.

Its OK Plainsman you notice I said PM me but I get you...... :hellyeah:

have y'all heard the one about the rabbi, the prostitute, and the bama fan?

Please tell. :D

Please tell. :D/>

Yeeeah? We're listening....? :)

No hijacking. Lol.

Its OK Plainsman you notice I said PM me but I get you...... :hellyeah:/>

I am getting sucked in, but to your point, you could have PM'd your post. Lol. I am kidding though, and hope you know that.

Free from KN. Link

When I spoke to him Saturday he wasn't sure which day he'd be at AU but it will be Thursday. He is flying to ATLANTA with his dad, and they are driving over.

Can't hurt. and Gillins is the #4 DT QB in the industry composite. Link White has not picked up new offers since the Elite 11 but Auburn, ND, and SCar has picked up on interest.

I will say this though. Even if Sean White commits to Auburn I will be concerned if ND wants a 2nd QB and offer White. He grew up an ND fan.

I watched an ESPN clip last night that was a post take on The Opening and Elite 11. They said pretty much the same thing E says. He grew up a ND fan. He wants SEC offers. They said they think White will come down to AU or SC.

Sean made a huge jump up from 87 to 92 and from a 3 to a 4* on 247 ratings

What would cause such a big jump, during the summer, E?

His performance at the Elite 11/Opening. Haven't read much of this thread, huh?

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Well that's all fine and good, and I am happy for the young man, but playing at some camp, and playing flag football is much different than tackle football. I was a beast on the sandlots in my younger days. That didn't make me Bo.

Well that's all fine and good, and I am happy for the young man, but playing at some camp, and playing flag football is much different than tackle football. I was a beast on the sandlots in my younger days. That didn't make me Bo.

:confused: And how else would you expect him to increase his rankings since there are no games to be played during the summer?

:confused: And how else would you expect him to increase his rankings since there are no games to be played during the summer?

That's exactly my point.

That's exactly my point.

So you already knew the answer?

That's exactly my point.

I was just wondering if that is the only factor in these "bumps".

That's exactly my point.

Yes. There is no new football film on any prospects. All ratings changes from May through August come from Camps. While the Elite 11 is not the end all be all, it should not be scoffed at the way it comes across in your OP either. White went up against 18 of the top QBs in the nation and proved himself in that camp to be the most accurate, best at reading coverages, and best at making quick decisive decisions through that 6 day camp.

That's exactly my point.

Yes. There is no new football film on any prospects. All ratings changes from May through August come from Camps. While the Elite 11 is not the end all be all, it should not be scoffed at the way it comes across in your OP either. White went up against 18 of the top QBs in the nation and proved himself in that camp to be the most accurate, best at reading coverages, and best at making quick decisive decisions through that 6 day camp.

Thanks. I just don't follow recruiting that closely and didn't know that these summer things played such a factor in these rankings. That aspect seems very flawed to me IMO. It seems no different than the NFL combine, except they apparently carry much more weight in the ranking of players at this level.

Thanks. I just don't follow recruiting that closely and didn't know that these summer things played such a factor in these rankings. That aspect seems very flawed to me IMO. It seems no different than the NFL combine, except they apparently carry much more weight in the ranking of players at this level.

It usually does not have that type of effect. White's is a unique case. Outside of ESPN, recruiting sites had not even looked at White's film til he was MVP of the Miami Nike Camp in May. Combine his film with now whooping metaphoric arse at 3 camps now and his ranking has understandably skyrocketed. Harris blossomed the same way. It just happened 2 months sooner.Most prospects though just get a 1 or 2 point bump through summer camps though.

Archived