Technical help please.............

WarEagle10

I understand this is in the wrong forum, but I knew this was the best place to get help. My "enter" button is not working on this site. I have checked other sites and it works fine. My comp. auto updated to IE10 last night. I did not have this issue until today. Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks and sorry for putting this in here.

I understand this is in the wrong forum, but I knew this was the best place to get help. My "enter" button is not working on this site. I have checked other sites and it works fine. My comp. auto updated to IE10 last night. I did not have this issue until today. Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks and sorry for putting this in here.

I-see-you-use-Internet-Explorer1.jpg

My comp. auto updated to IE10 last night.

Shocked I tell ya!

Try rolling back the update by uninstalling it, or switch to Firefox or Chrome.

If you change browsers, you'll thank me later... ;)

I am not a big fan of change. The only thing I change is my underwear. I do that every three days whether I need it or not.

My comp. auto updated to IE10 last night.

Shocked I tell ya!

Try rolling back the update by uninstalling it, or switch to Firefox or Chrome.

If you change browsers, you'll thank me later... ;)

Telling Tiger gave me some tips that fixed it. Thanks for the info. I have been considering trying Chrome, but like I said above.........I am not a big fan of change. Thanks again for the info and help.

I am not a big fan of change. The only thing I change is my underwear. I do that every three days whether I need it or not.

Well, that escalated quickly.

:laugh:

TMI

Chrome and Firefox have pushed Internet explorer to a distant 3rd place for all the reasons stated above. The only reason I use IE is for some VPN software that I use for work purposes.

Your such a dumbass.......you still have a Gateway or Commodore

Your such a dumbass.......you still have a Gateway or Commodore

I do have a Gateway. It's like four months old. They can't be that outdated. That's about all Best Buy sells.

• 1 month later...

I am having trouble changing my password. I go to change it and it asks for my current. I give it my current and type my new one in twice. Everytime I hit submit, it says I must fill out the whole form...this doesn't make any sense because at the top of the page it says I don't have to fill out the top unless I want to change my email address...it says only fill out the section you want to change. I have actually done it both ways and I'm getting nowhere. I had to reset my password to get in and now I'm stuck with a serial number for a password.

Help is appreciated...thanks!

RH

Archived