1st Annual Danville High School Baseball & Softball Camp

Hey guys, for any of you that have of know anybody that has kids playing baseball and softball, entering 2nd through 9th grades, there is a baseball camp for them July 29 & 30 at Danville High School (southwestern Morgan County). I am on the baseball coaching staff there and trying to get the word out about it. Last year we took the middle school under our wing so that the program would become more in line with our JV and Varsity teams. Adding another team under the baseball budget means needing more $$$, so we are hoping to be able to help fund the program and also give some kids a great couple of days of instruction from school baseball and softball staff, plus some former DHS players that are now playing at the college level.

I have a link to Google docs for the brochure and registration form:

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Have you tried advertising in Lawrence County? Hit the Wal-Mart in Moulton with fliers and do an ad in the advertiser. If you call Jason Houston he may run it in the paper without charging.

Yeah, we plan on advertising in all the local newspapers. We got everything finalized yesterday and started posting about it on the DHS Athletics Facebook and Twitter pages today. We are all hoping with everybody sharing it on social media, it will reach more than the conventional fish wraps. Gotten over a thousand views on Facebook already, so it is looking good so far.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I wish you the best. I have a cheerleader and a dancer, so I'm pretty much out. LOL. Hope you guys do well.

Thanks. This being the first time, we are at least hoping we can fake that we look like we are organized and know what we are doing.

Archived