Top This!

WinCrimson

I've said several times, I certainly recognize that Bama has had extremely bad luck injury-wise this year and they have my sympathies for that. Nor would I ever wish for more injuries by anyone.

But I still have every expectation of topping them Saturday,--not in injuries, but IN POINTS!. And no inclination to call off the troops early out of sympathy. I hope we win by the biggest MOV in the history of the Iron Bowl. [but can all "just get along" the next morning. :) ]

Maybe if we're ahead by 30-40 points in the fourth quarter, Bama can give more of those hot freshman recruits game experience for next year.

Maybe if we're ahead by 30-40 points in the fourth quarter, Bama can give more of those hot freshman recruits game experience for next year.

122905[/snapback]

In case you haven't noticed, those hot freshman recruits have been playing all year.

122905[/snapback]

In case you haven't noticed, those hot freshman recruits have been playing all year.

123003[/snapback]

In that case you might want to reapply the lighter fluid and strike another match. I think the fire's fizzled out. :poke:

AU fans just get mad because they want us to say that our team sucks and not qualify it with the fact that everyone is hurt.

Because nothing pisses them off more this year than a bama fan trying to be positive about our situation.

We could start all scout teamers and they would still call into the radio stations and say "look how sad the alabama program is...they are excited about a 6-5 season"

With AU fans...bama's problems are all black and white...bama does poorly? its because they suck...do well? because they cheat.

AU's situation is full of gray area...AU loses in 01? Because carnell got hurt.

I hope the combative persona you are taking on this week BG is just because it's the week of the Auburn-Alabama game. I know it bothers you in some way to hear the blustering overconfidence of a lot of the AU faithful, but I don't seriously see how you could expect otherwise, given the circumstances.

Generally your posts are full of good info and insights and a good read.

If you're just reaching for smacktalk this week, it's weak.

If you have a real grudge now against AU fans after how pleasantly you're treated by most of us here, its just a shame.

I hope the combative persona you are taking on this week BG is just because it's the week of the Auburn-Alabama game. I know it bothers you in some way to hear the blustering overconfidence of a lot of the AU faithful, but I don't seriously see how you could expect otherwise, given the circumstances.

If you have a real grudge now against AU fans after how pleasantly you're treated by most of us here, its just a shame.

123016[/snapback]

Somebody finally said it. I don't want anyone to get hurt, and it is a shame that so many injuries have occurred for Bama; however, I want to beat the over living crap out of them so let's get out there and hand it to them, and hopefully in the process, no one gets hurt, except for maybe BG's ego!!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!

123016[/snapback]

I definitely agree. BamaGrad, TideFan, and Southlink command more respect from me than any opposing team's fans that I have ever seen. Considering their ability to weather the place to this point, I sincerely hope its role-playing.

BamaGrad

You are starting to lump all Auburn Fans into the same group that some of the Bama fans belong to. You know the ones that remind you of your Cousin that you are ashamed to be around at Christmas time.

I agree that I will enjoy beating Bama even if it is by one point but with all Bama's injuries the will need a lot of Auburn mistakes to stay in the game.

I will say this Bama stands a better chance of winning against Auburn than Baylor does against the crybabies from Oklahoma.

If Stoops keeps pointing his fingers at the AP writers he may not get any votes. Keep you trap open Bob and you will talk youself right out of the BCS.

I know that the original poster may not have intended this post as a sympathy plea, but thats what it comes off as. We all know about the Bama injuries. they have been crying about them since 9-18-04. WE DON"T CARE!! What do you honestly expect when you come to your rivals board and make a statement like "Top this; Betcha Can't" . How about "Glad we don't have to :) ". I honestly believe that Auburn wins this game by three touchdowns at least. Everyone around Tuscaloosa is saying I remember games where :au: was undefeated and Bama beat them. They say this is a rivalry game so it will be close. As if a blowout is physically impossible. This :au: team is different from any :au: team in recent memory, and as Bama fans have so willingly pointed out they are depleted on all fronts. I'm not saying that it is impossible for :puke::ua: to win, but I do feel like a blowout :au: victory is alot more probable.

W.D.E.

Cant' Wait for the Beat down

123016[/snapback]

Let's cut bg some slack. He loves his team. WE love OUR team. It is tough for those TRUE fans to suffer through this season in west al.

bg, I will not even :poke: again this week.

I would wish you luck, but, we would both know that I would not be serious. Here's to no injuries and a good old fashioned AU VICTORY ! ! ! ! :cheers:

Archived