Hello and War Eagle

RollTideRoll

but the sky is blue and the sun is orange so there :P

123001[/snapback]

The sky is UNC colors and the sun is Clemson colors. ;)

123021[/snapback]

When God gave out all the the school colors he told the Auburn guy that he gave Auburn orange and blue because Auburn had the world's most beautiful sunsets, navy blue and burnt orange. He then gave the bama guy red and white and walked away. The bama guy said wait a minute God, you explained why you gave everyone else their colors but not ours. God said OK if you really want to know.....I gave bama red and white because their fans remind me of rednecks and white trash. :)

123368[/snapback]

<_<:blink::rolleyes:

When God gave out all the the school colors he told the Auburn guy that he gave Auburn orange and blue because Auburn had the world's most beautiful sunsets, navy blue and burnt orange. He then gave the bama guy red and white and walked away. The bama guy said wait a minute God, you explained why you gave everyone else their colors but not ours. God said OK if you really want to know.....I gave bama red and white because their fans remind me of rednecks and white trash. :)

123368[/snapback]

I prefer to think that Bama's colors were chosen because my sins are now White as snow, since they are covered by the Crimson blood of Jesus Christ. It is my prayer that you like our colors a little better, now. :ua:;)

123368[/snapback]

I prefer to think that Bama's colors were chosen because my sins are now White as snow, since they are covered by the Crimson blood of Jesus Christ. It is my prayer that you like our colors a little better, now. :ua:;)

123623[/snapback]

If it makes you feel that way brother just keep on thinking that.

123368[/snapback]

123623[/snapback]

i am a christian but that is out there dude. that is not going to make any auburn fan like your colors better.

:au: Well my sister is a Bama graduate but I was born bleeding

Orange & Blue WDE and living in Tennessee for the past 20 years

I am still an Auburn fan.................................................................

Roll Tide but just not on Saturday----this is Auburn's year----------------

Make no mistake I have been to a lot of AU games and this is by far

a great team with very focused minds on the prize at the end of the season..

13-0 is our goal nothing less--------

I too am a Christian and really Bama Fan that is really not a very

Christian thought.......

Some of my fellow BAMA fans frighten me... must be all that FEMA money thats flying around... Christ talks to all in their hearts. It is a quiet thing, and a private thing. God does not care who wins a game. I am quite sure that HE doesn't even watch the TV.

He is with every player and every fan and everyone watching, or not watching.

Back to the topic, if you guys beat us on Saturday, be sure you beat us soundly for the polls... cuz if we cannot de-rail you guys, then go get that NC and this house will be pulling for you all the way!

Until spring, then you are back to War Chickens!!!!

Archived